It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read all the same arguments for Yaya staying two years ago.

That worked out well.

We should not allow things to drag out and sour if Sergio decides he will be better served elsewhere.

yaya has been one of our better players this season....KDB has been shit but for some reason is mostly immune......Yaya was poor last season Ill give you that one but this year he has been really good again.....

if serg wants to go then fair enough but is he being made to feel like that....then that is another situation altogether

I apologise if this seems like a reality check for those that think we can get big money for Kun. You definitely know inside dealings of the club much better than I possibly can but who will pay £70m for a 29 year old also factoring the massive wages he's on? Yes I know the whole world of football adores him. Maybe China but would he want to go there? PSG maybe but they already have Cavani who's delivering the goods. Even if we pretend that they are interested, rumours in this regard seem non existent. You surely know better than I do in such matters as these but I'm being truthful to myself and thinking out loud.

Edit: I didn't think about Real Madrid. A definite possibility but I guess we just have to wait and see
Lmao.

How about Higuain to Juve for £75mil....

I read all the same arguments for Yaya staying two years ago.

That worked out well.

We should not allow things to drag out and sour if Sergio decides he will be better served elsewhere.

I still don't think the decision to keep Yaya was wrong but the failure to find an adequate replacement was. Maybe letting him go would have financed such a deal; we'll never know but I think we are now at the point where Yaya should be retained.

Kun is easier to replace, imo, than Yaya was: I think there are more options at this moment.

Kun is very good. One of the ten best strikers in the world. But that summer is the best time to sell him and the team to earn real money.
Don't forget thatbwe have GJ. The striker of the Brasil. And that moment Brasil National Team is No1 in the world.
They are in their heads alright.

I don't think he wants Kun to go, I don't think any of us do. But it sounds like he's heard things to suggest he may well do, and if so then we need the replacement to be quality.

I'd hate to see Kun leave, but I guess Sanchez and Jesus wouldn't be a bad forward line.

I'd still rather Kun and Jesus though!

i actually do think there are a few (not saying its anyone posting at present) that do want Kun gone as they see him as a block to GJ potential progress

Back at you,he has played 7 games less

And has still played more games as a striker than Sanchez. And still scored less goals even including penalties.

IMO Sergio is a better CF than Sanchez by a measure, but like I said, Alexis is more a sidegrade. He has flexibity in positions/roles and is as good a provider as he is a converter.

Not sure why you're going on the attack here, @karen7 ?

If we compare goals to minutes, then we might as well say Kelechi is better than Sanchez, also?

The stats can be made to suit all the arguments.

I do think the time is right to cash in on Sergio although it will be down to him alone.

More pertinently, City and Pep have failed to put it to bed.

can you explain what you mean by this...genuinely lost...not being funny or awkward

Jesus will score 20+ league next season if staying injury free add to that double figures from sane,sanchez,and hopfully gudongan we should be fine for goals with sterling,Kdb and silva chiping in too. We could make potentialy 30m on kun leaving and getting sanchez in that would probably pay for walker leaving 200m to sort out another fb ch dm and gk

Thats why the original stat was useless as it was presented,there are tons of variables to consider
Fucked up previous quote, lol.

Was just saying that you're not being objective, Karen. The original stat is not useless, seeing as it is a FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.