It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its his decision to go then fine..

if its the clubs desire to sell based on buying sanchez then its not..........mpbappe is a risk as well....one with huge potential but also there will be others after him that he would probably go to before us (namely Madrid).....

does Mpbappe fit our style.....not sure he does
It will be his decision to go
He could stay and see his contract out then go home to Argentina

And has still played more games as a striker than Sanchez. And still scored less goals even including penalties.

IMO Sergio is a better CF than Sanchez by a measure, but like I said, Alexis is more a sidegrade. He has flexibity in positions/roles and is as good a provider as he is a converter.

Not sure why you're going on the attack here, @karen7 ?
I have no objection to Sanchez i like him,it's sergio leaving that i see red about,even if he decides to go it'll be because of the vibe from pep imo
Anyhow i'm out as the whole thing winds me up so much,i'll wait and see what happens and have my say then

It will be his decision to go
He could stay and see his contract out then go home to Argentina

is his decision being made for him however by things not being right...why would he make the decision to leave?..that would be my question

I have no objection to Sanchez i like him,it's sergio leaving that i see red about,even if he decides to go it'll be because of the vibe from pep imo
Anyhow i'm out as the whole thing winds me up so much,i'll wait and see what happens and have my say then

I feel very similar haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.