It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao.

How about Higuain to Juve for £75mil....
True, that. A definite possibility but are we the ones creating this context by ourselves (I mean the Kun out, Mbappe in scenario)or there's concrete traction in this regard. For example even if we want to get something different from what Kun brings (I dodged using the word upgrade there), do we think a Madrid or a PSG would be willing to co-operate the very way we have envisioned that they will respond? If they do co-operate, will they do so based on their terms or ours? Is their valuation of how much Kun is worth going to tally with ours? We know how many times clubs tell us that they would not be able to meet supposedly previously agreed player valuatons. The last I remember off the top of my head is Nasri. I have no problems if reliable itk information has it that PSG or similar clubs are willing to deal at those rumoured prices but for now I'd temper my expectations.

is his decision being made for him however by things not being right...why would he make the decision to leave?..that would be my question
Perhaps guaranteed game time can't be agreed and he's not happy with that
I think the club is pushing a jumper

@tolmie's hairdoo so is it £200m plus all sales tolm or £200m plus any Sergio money? As stupid as it sounds with the money in the premier league and clubs certainly from abroad knowing it is £200m enough to sort out the squad?

I apologise if this seems like a reality check for those that think we can get big money for Kun. You definitely know inside dealings of the club much better than I possibly can but who will pay £70m for a 29 year old also factoring the massive wages he's on? Yes I know the whole world of football adores him. Maybe China but would he want to go there? PSG maybe but they already have Cavani who's delivering the goods. Even if we pretend that they are interested, rumours in this regard seem non existent. You surely know better than I do in such matters as these but I'm being truthful to myself and thinking out loud.

Edit: I didn't think about Real Madrid. A definite possibility but I guess we just have to wait and see

Sergios wages aren't an issue. Anyone with £70m to spend on a striker can easily afford his wages.

As for the actual fee, he's the same age as Higuain was, and he moved for £75m last summer.

IMO the best case scenario would be AC Milan or Inter's new Chinese owners wanting to make a big splash. They've been linked with Sanchez, Agüero would be even more of a scalp to signal their return. FFP might be an issue there but they're promising a big signing...

And he could go to a big name club, in a country which Argentines generally love, and best of all, they aren't going to really hurt us if he does go and score 50 goals next season.

Then i would still be fuming as it would be a result of Pep, power tripping and gambling like when he kicked Deco and Ronaldinho out of Barca.

I'm failing to see the comparison between a player wanting to leave and two players the manager wanted to leave.

If Kun wants to go to a big club at which he's guaranteed to start every game, which he's more than capable of finding, then that's not on Pep.

I'm failing to see the comparison between a player wanting to leave and two players the manager wanted to leave.

If Kun wants to go to a big club he's guaranteed to start every game, which he's more than capable of finding, then that's not on Pep.
I don't believe Kun would've wanted to leave under any other manager, he's spoken often about staying here until the end of his career until he'll move back to Independiente.

I don't believe Kun would've wanted to leave under any other manager, he's spoken often about staying here until the end of his career until he'll move back to Independiente.

That's true, but then it's just as much Gabriel Jesus's fault.

Ultimately Sergio wants a guarantee of starting each game. First choice CF. That's not much to ask for a world class striker in his prime. The problem is that while previous managers could offer that, Pep either can't, won't, or both.

As for speaking about staying, well, every player says that until they decide to move on.

fully agree...

for me KDB is the one that needs to be looking over his shoulder and upping his game.....its him id replace with sanchez to be honest
Some aspects of KDB game need to improve but for me he always wants the ball and trys to pass the ball forward quickly which is what I like about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.