It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tolmie's hairdoo so is it £200m plus all sales tolm or £200m plus any Sergio money? As stupid as it sounds with the money in the premier league and clubs certainly from abroad knowing it is £200m enough to sort out the squad?

in todays market where most players are 40m + that 200m does get you a lot really...........crazy when you think about it.....

walker and rose could account for nearly half of that......gie or take 10mill

we still need a goal keeper, a midfielder or 2 and a centre half

Id sell:
Bravo
Navas (is he a free agent?)
Kolarov
Ottomendi
Kelechi
Nasri
Mangala
clichy

Bony - is he out of contract to go free?

zabba - out of contract
Yaya - out of contract

probably one that most wouldn't agree with is KDB...id sell him as well as the more i watch him this season its clear he doesn't fit with Peps system......

renew Caballero - he is better as a second than Bravo

the savings on that lot should add more to the pot just on wages alone.

Some aspects of KDB game need to improve but for me he always wants the ball and trys to pass the ball forward quickly which is what I like about him

without silva he looks very very average....that tells me a lot about him...he cant or wont step up when needed and i happens every time silva is out.,,,,,he has his chance to show us what he can do and doesn't take it

fully agree...

for me KDB is the one that needs to be looking over his shoulder and upping his game.....its him id replace with sanchez to be honest

You can add Sterling to that list aswell , scored what 13 pl goals between them this season? Doesn't matter who the striker is if nobody else hits the net on a regular basis.

LOL. What happened after they left suggests it was the obvious and correct choice, not a gamble.

You've got to wonder what goes through someone's head when they make that argument.

"FFS what a disaster, he's repeating a decision he made before winning 14 trophies in 4 years in one of the most dominant periods in football history"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.