It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to wonder what goes through someone's head when they make that argument.

"FFS what a disaster, he's repeating a decision he made before winning 14 trophies in 4 years in one of the most dominant periods in football history"

I just think half of these claims of arrogance wouldn't exist if he was an ugly bloke in a tracksuit.

Hart was the correct decision - plain as the nose on my face - the execution of a suitable replacement was the fundamental flaw.

Selling Sergio would also be the correct decision - legend, yes, world class, probably - but not the right fit, going forward - again, we need the right replacement.

Sanchez would be an excellent fit and be a perfect compliment to Jesus.
Agree with this. Very important would be that Kun does not go to another PL club. Any ideas about where he is off to?

If Aguero goes and I think he will, I'd like to see us sign Mbappe. Sanchez would be a bonus.

Whilst Aguero is a City legend nothing stays the same. The majority have wanted Pep for years. We now have him. We have to let him choose the tools/players he wants to work with & trust him.

Mbappe is the future.

Pep has a lot of work to do to make us a title winning side. Part of it is to spread the goals around & not be reliant on one individual however good they are.

High Tempo, pace, technical ability & clinical finishing will improve us along with higher levels of mentality/leadership within the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.