It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
what like pullis :)

some people on this forum detest pep for some reason,and even imo want him to fail think this stems from the hart decision

It's an inferiority complex.

He's better looking, more successful and knows more about football than most can only dream of.

It doesn't help that the media smear him for not going to United and the less mindful fall for it like they did with Sterling last season, causing them to have an irrational and reactionary attitude to everything which doesn't work out.

You don't hear United or Liverpool fans talking about Mourinho or Klopp in the same way. Pochettino at Spurs has won nothing and done poor in Europe but is the best thing ever. People forget his first season there was also really disappointing.

The only thing that makes me laugh it off or forget about it is knowing that he's going to make them look like a right group of mugs over the next couple of years.

Yeah it is laughable that it's kevs turn to be overrated now! Lol

it isn't based on his performances this season.....it ws his loose ball that led to the first goal yesterday...and then Ottomendi being out of position

as do aguero, sane , sterling from time to time. should we sell all of them swell ? i nthe majority of our big games kdb set up the goals or scores.

really does aguero go missing...he has on occasions but very rarely..sane and sterling have been missing for th e fa cup and utd game......both dropped ....but not for the first time either

Terrible to admit though isn't it? £200m won't be enough to sort the squad out to go all the way in the champions league imo?

Depends how many English players we are in for and how many bargains we can pick up.

£200m plus sales of players might be possible too, though @tolmie's hairdoo hasn't confirmed.

I wouldn't put it past Pep trying to get another Gundogan or two, a top player but for one reason or another not valued at large amounts. In this regard, Heinrichs or Gaya could be a good money saver.

Though I do think City will be a little less anxious to accept plug-ins. I think Pep will probably have a blank cheque if he really wants it.

If Aguero goes and I think he will, I'd like to see us sign Mbappe. Sanchez would be a bonus.

Whilst Aguero is a City legend nothing stays the same. The majority have wanted Pep for years. We now have him. We have to let him choose the tools/players he wants to work with & trust him.

Mbappe is the future.

Pep has a lot of work to do to make us a title winning side. Part of it is to spread the goals around & not be reliant on one individual however good they are.

High Tempo, pace, technical ability & clinical finishing will improve us along with higher levels of mentality/leadership within the squad.

i get what you are saying but the others ARENT scoring goals and that has nothing to do with Kun....he has missed some chances granted but he isn't repressible of sterling being shot at shooting, or KDB having a very poor season or the fact that Silva has never been a goal scorer or ferna for that matter or the fact that navas hasn't scored a goal in 2 seasons is it?

selling Kun isn't going to save that problem...its going to emphasise how much we rely on him.....its the others that need to step up....esp sane, kdb and sterling (Imho sterling is never going to step up in that sense)

Oh bore off with this faux ignorance. The point is, Sanchez has provided more goals, from open play, despite not playing as a centre-forward for much of the season.

You don't need to go for the jugular, nobody here wants Kun to go. People just think it's likely Kun himself might want to.

Its not faux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.