It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we were linked to Isco, who would be absolutely perfect in the role for the foreseeable. Perhaps the best option available.

I wonder if no good DMs are available if we won't do like we did with fullbacks and just rely on what we have? Seems unwise, but Pep is a big fan of Dinho and could keep Garcia around as a fallback.

Alternatively, it's a move by Arsenal who gain the following:
1. Keep their fans pacified by keeping Sanchez to City out of the news.
2. Gauge more money out of City due to "competition" from Bayern.

On Isco, all I keep hearing is that he's signing a new deal with Real. He would be absolutely perfect but I don't think it's meant to be.

We really do need someone though, the difference between City with and without Silva is staggering.

The players you mention have nothing to do with PL---just because some of the deals are genuine doesn't mean all of them are--we couldn't sell Bony because we haven't got Romans connections---you really think we go out of our way not to sell our players for as much as we can

Lol. So let me get this straight.

There's nothing suspicious about these players moving to China for massively inflated fees unless it benefits one of our rivals. That's a solid argument.

By the way, it's been widely reported we had a Chinese buyer for Bony and he just didn't want to go, and we couldn't make him.

Fabinho really doesn't have the passing range to play that role for Pep, one of the key roles in that position is spraying long, accurate passes to the wingers in order to switch play when they've worked a 1v1, and Fabinho, like Fernandinho can't do that, and I don't think he can dictate the play like Pep needs from someone in that position either.

Someone like Weigl would be a much better fit than Fabinho, but personally i think Pep would go with Gundogan, have the fullbacks support him defensively and expect the combined pressing work of the XI to be better than one guy sitting in front of the defence.
Marcos Llorente or Youri Tielemans. That's the type of passing we need out of the DM position. Its why I'm not so hot on Fabihno. But I reckon he could make up for it with intensity and quickness. Kinda how Kanye makes up for his technique limitations.

There's nothing suspicious about these players moving to China for massively inflated fees unless it benefits one of our rivals. That's a solid argument.

By the way, it's been widely reported we had a Chinese buyer for Bony and he just didn't want to go, and we couldn't make him.

Have 3 been sold from the same club ? selling players for big money once might be lucky more than once is something else

Bony ---I wonder how Cfc convince their players to go---maybe City should ask them

Marcos Llorente or Youri Tielemans. That's the type of passing we need out of the DM position. Its why I'm not so hot on Fabihno. But I reckon he could make up for it with intensity and quickness. Kinda how Kanye makes up for his technique limitations.

Idk about that mate, early Kanye albums were the bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.