It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell I need to lie down. I think you're the first person other than me to say "prefer Pickford to Ederson".
I can't see any point in swapping English keeper Pickford for English keeper Hart. If Pep is wanting someone who can do both roles reasonably well (play out from the back AND more than occasionally stop the ball going into the net) what evidence is there that Jordan Pickford is the answer? I know Joe Hart isn't the answer either, by the way, just can't see that Pickford is. He could do worse than get Valdes for the princely sum of bugger all!

I can't see any point in swapping English keeper Pickford for English keeper Hart. If Pep is wanting someone who can do both roles reasonably well (play out from the back AND more than occasionally stop the ball going into the net) what evidence is there that Jordan Pickford is the answer? I know Joe Hart isn't the answer either, by the way, just can't see that Pickford is. He could do worse than get Valdes for the princely sum of bugger all!

The evidence is that Pickford is really good with his feet & Joe is a carthorse.

Just because they are both English doesn't mean they are born clumsy.

I think Rio Ave are the key to that transfer. If they are sensible and accept 5-10m for their half of Ederson's rights then it might go through, but if they expect
Strange one this. Pretty sure his transfer to Benfica went through after FIFA banned third party ownership.

Dele Alli. He's better than Isco, James, Fabinho or Bernardo Silva.

If we want to be the best we have to sign the best, and that means spending huge sums of money just like Real Madrid do, and the rags did in their heyday and like Chelsea do.

Alli has goals, drive, attitude, and bags of skill. He'd transform our team into title winners. Imagine him with Sané and Sterling either side and Kun and Jesus up front. We'd smash everyone.

giphy.gif

I do agree with the second part though

Well if Bravo starts as number 1 next season that season will start with a negative from certain fans on match days

To be honest the state of some of our "fans" means that Pep would wheel out a whole new team of marquee players and there'd be plenty of negativity about what a waste of money player X or Y was.

PIckford's way better than Hart with his feet and is an excellent shot stopper. Nationality doesn't really come into it IMO. If they were that arsed about his nationality they'd just promote Gunn because he's club trained too.

To be honest the state of some of our "fans" means that Pep would wheel out a whole new team of marquee players and there'd be plenty of negativity about what a waste of money player X or Y was.

Correct. I might not like certain players but always get behind them when at matches, different matter on here where I'll let my feelings show.

Pickfords going to Everton
If it's true, then this is mainly bad news because I was sort of hoping we can ship Hart to Everton for 20-25m. They'd want some big names to act like a proper CL challenging team (even though they are still far from that), have the cash too and obviously there is still a goalkeeper in Joe somewhere. Other than them you have to wonder which English club can afford and want him? West Ham perhaps.

If it's true, then this is mainly bad news because I was sort of hoping we can ship Hart to Everton for 20-25m. They'd want some big names to act like a proper CL challenging team (even though they are still far from that), have the cash too and obviously there is still a goalkeeper in Joe somewhere. Other than them you have to wonder which English club can afford and want him? West Ham perhaps.

Swap deal for Walker would be ideal, but that would mean Lloris leaving and there hasn't been a sniff of that rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.