It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true, then this is mainly bad news because I was sort of hoping we can ship Hart to Everton for 20-25m. They'd want some big names to act like a proper CL challenging team (even though they are still far from that), have the cash too and obviously there is still a goalkeeper in Joe somewhere. Other than them you have to wonder which English club can afford and want him? West Ham perhaps.

West Ham or Crystal Palace Joe will go too.

If it's true, then this is mainly bad news because I was sort of hoping we can ship Hart to Everton for 20-25m. They'd want some big names to act like a proper CL challenging team (even though they are still far from that), have the cash too and obviously there is still a goalkeeper in Joe somewhere. Other than them you have to wonder which English club can afford and want him? West Ham perhaps.

Thought he would have been a big buy for Liverpool

Pickfords going to Everton

Maybe Pickford is going to Everton, maybe it's City. I have no idea but it's the start of the silly season. Expect every player we sign to have been linked with someone else. We'll be linked with a lot of players who were never going to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.