It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

I think Coman looks too similar to Sane and Sterling and therefore will leave us with pretty much three of the same sort of player.

Sanchez is like a winger version of Tevez and a player who would most certainly give us something new.

Agreed mate.

But do we need more wingers? Sanchez could be our new tevez?

I appreciate that there's a marked difference in styles between Sanchez and Coman, but honestly, they're both boss. If we get one of the two we'll be fucking flying. We need options to rotate S & S and Coman gives us exactly that. I'd prefer Sanchez too but I'm not gonna be too greedy with the amount of business that needs doing this summer.

If I were a betting man, I'd still bet on Sanchez to City over anyone else this summer.

I appreciate that there's a marked difference in styles between Sanchez and Coman, but honestly, they're both boss. If we get one of the two we'll be fucking flying. We need options to rotate S & S and Coman gives us exactly that. I'd prefer Sanchez too but I'm not gonna be too greedy with the amount of business that needs doing this summer.

If I were a betting man, I'd still bet on Sanchez to City over anyone else this summer.

Fingers crossed billy! Any ideas on a CB mate?

Any updates with Benjamin Henrichs? Seemed like the meetings with his representation were a lot like Gündoğan last summer. Personally I think he'd be great as he can play both RB and LB.

Who's the centre backs we're really being linked with?

It seems to have gone a bit cold. The links with van Dijk have gone very quiet and Bonucci just isn't happening IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.