It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The annoying thing is we were balls deep for Alex Sandro previously and it was all agreed and then we changed our bloody minds!! :-( he's quality and would be perfect in a pep team

The annoying thing is we were balls deep for Alex Sandro previously and it was all agreed and then we changed our bloody minds!! :-( he's quality and would be perfect in a pep team
I'm a bit lukewarm on him, Danilo was the better of the two at Porto and hasn't looked the same at Madrid + anyone looks good in defence at Juve. Definite improvement on what we have but there must be better options out there than him, especially at the prices quoted. For my money Bernat is the better player and would cost half as much.

This is getting pricey and quick. Citywatch has Sandro at 50£, walker 40£, Sanchez 50£....Pickford seems out. Ederson seems too expensive. I think we need a CM AND DM also. This isn't even factoring in CB. Yikes. I trust the process but damn this summer is going to be a tad bit nerve wracking.

Starting to laugh at the idea of even pondering Mbappe and that really sucks.

***folks aren't going to be happy next year when otadendi and bravo starts match 1.

That is insane. No wonder we can't buy 4 fullbacks this season.

How much do we have to spend? Is it 200m plus any sales? I would say so. We can it make it work.

But if its 200m max, as crazy as it sounds, we would be in trouble.

Won't happen,unless we are more stupid than i thought

Why would it be stupid as 2 top quality fullbacks would be very close to completing the first eleven pep wants i would doubt we would spend 100 million on just 2 fullbacks but if that is what it takes then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.