It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't get what people see in Rose. I've never seen him have an exceptional game, just a few decent ones. Walker's another one who's pace makes him look more impressive than he is, in my opinion. Maybe I've just missed their standout performances.

I'd be underwhelmed to say the least if we went into next season with those two as our fullbacks.

Rose is decent player but i cant stand him...huge cheat..

I thought I wouldn't take to bellamy when he arrived but I did so maybe there is a chance for Rose as well if we were to get him....

Rather have someone else though

Same goes for Bellerin - he just seems to be a bit of a sneaky bastard...someone that would shaft over anyone/any club the moment he gets a chance......again decent player and i know we cant have a team full of nice guys but its hard to form a link to these types of players as a fan....easy when its someone like Zabba, Vinnie, etc but these two mentioned above are the exact opposite

Rose & Walker are exactly what City need, best right & left back in Prem, put that together with Loris it's what we are crying out for.

To say Rose is overrated is wrong, stop both Walker & Rose & Spurs loose games simple.

Now Deli Ali is certainly overrated

Only if the money is right,which will be far to much ..
Not sure why fans go on about what he or him will cost, there all over priced inc City players.

Not arsed one bit if Rose costs £35 or £50 million but I would throw everything at him he is top draw Premier & International proven

Rose & Walker are exactly what City need, best right & left back in Prem, put that together with Loris it's what we are crying out for.

To say Rose is overrated is wrong, stop both Walker & Rose & Spurs loose games simple.

We wont be buying from Tottenham, they wouldnt sell to us, and I'm fairly certain none of their players would push to leave. The only way would be to offer silly money and why would we do that when players as good or better from abroad are much easier to get.

Why shell out £75mil+ on them though? Surely our scouts can find some good players for much cheaper and younger too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.