It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Walker is coming till August, Levy simply won't allow it. If He was not HG i'd say fuck him and get someone else.

Ah right,a proper vent of frustration then,fair play,but can I ask you about your opinion on the bollocks I have read that Aguero could be 4th choice ? Now that is the biggest crock of shit I've read,surely you are in agreeance,or have you covered this point in that post last night ?

I think it's down to how each player plays, irrespective of who he is or whether he's a new signing or not.

If Aguero plays like he did during some of the earlier season games, he will be 4th choice (provided others perform), because he was less mobile, missing chances & also greedy. If he plays like he did toward the end, he will be right up there & difficult to shift, because he was doing everything Pep asks.

But imo, none of the attackers or mids, at any age, can do the kind of work Pep asks, for 90 mins, evey game. Not in the Prem. It will burn them out, like it did Sterling.

They have to swap around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.