It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say that the £23m clause kicks in next year is that at the end of the season? Would £17m additional be enough. Consensus says we are paying £50m for the same deal for Sanchez. Higher premium on sanchez obviously but 3 times as much?

When you say that the £23m clause kicks in next year is that at the end of the season? Would £17m additional be enough. Consensus says we are paying £50m for the same deal for Sanchez. Higher premium on sanchez obviously but 3 times as much?

Some buyout clauses have a window where they can be activated in June.

Our Rulli buyback for example is valid between 1-30 June, so we can't just rock up to Sociedad on 31st of January or August and say "here's your cash, we'll just be taking your goalkeeper thanks".

Wolfsburg had a similar time window with Ricardo Rodriguez's buyout clause.

I would assume Alderweireld's would be similar if the clause is genuine, no way Spurs would let him go in January or late next summer.

Next summer is when that figure kicks in from what I understand.

We want our arses kicking. We had an option to move when he was on loan at Southampton.

Playing Devils..he is someone who has regular brain farts and does get caught in possession a few times.

Solid type and willing to do the dirty things, all the same.

Hart is a real worry.

Nobody is biting yet.

Goalkeepers just aren't seen as a priority for most clubs these days, outside of the elite, and they certainly aren't interested.

I had £10 on Hart joining Palace at 25/1 at the start of the Summer expecting Big Sam to bid. He then pissed off and my bets now looking less likelier than before...
Hopefully De Boer is a big Joe fan and will step up and make me rich :-)

What's the difference between the buy back option and guarantee? They sound the same to me if the guarantee doesn't mean we have to take him back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.