It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then fucking imagine the frustration of those who get strawman arguments such as the ones you make which don't relate to what the original poster said.

It totally relates to it but it's just that some utter twats want everyone to dance to their tune.

I repeat again: I think Fernandinho's so called 'lack' of ability to dodge a press or imagined inability to pass it, are mainly down to fatigue, due to his incredible burden in the job which we can see tonight, NOBODY is doing. It's our back 4 plus the wide men vs Spurs when the ball gets over the halfaway line & KDB has struggled v pressing exactly like Fern occasionally does.

BECAUSE HE'S WEARY AFTER WORKING VERY HARD ALL SEASON.

Shove your yuppie fucking straw fucking man up your arse.

Yes i'd be happy for a dm to play 70% of games instead, if he was as good.

I've just seen KDB fail under a press in several situations & he's supposed to be better.
I think KDB's limitation to a press is well documented here and he's no David Silva but guess what, what he's supposed to do he does so well that you'd be hard pressed to find 3 people in world football that does it as good as he. Having the added bonus of being able to do a okay to decent job much deeper only adds a feather to his cap regardless of any weaknesses he may have with respect to press resistance.

I would rather we go in search of a younger upgrade to Fernandinho than opine that he's the best/one of the best in the role and therefore there may not be the pressing need to go for an alternative.

I think KDB's limitation to a press is well documented here and he's no David Silva but guess what, what he's supposed to do he does so well that you'd be hard pressed to find 3 people in world football that does it as good as he. Having the added bonus of being able to do a okay to decent job much deeper only adds a feather to his cap regardless of any weaknesses he may have with respect to press resistance.

I would rather we go in search of a younger upgrade to Fernandinho than opine that he's the best/one of the best in the role and therefore there may not be the pressing need to go for an alternative.

I think replacing Fernandinho is the most important thing.

I've been replying to these toseers who say he can't pass or resist a press well enough.

He does it better than any of tonights team.

I wonder if the current 541 is in Pep's plan

It totally relates to it but it's just that some utter twats want everyone to dance to their tune.

I repeat again: I think Fernandinho's so called 'lack' of ability to dodge a press or imagined inability to pass it, are mainly down to fatigue, due to his incredible burden in the job which we can see tonight, NOBODY is doing. It's our back 4 plus the wide men vs Spurs when the ball gets over the halfaway line & KDB has struggled v pressing exactly like Fern occasionally does.

BECAUSE HE'S WEARY AFTER WORKING VERY HARD ALL SEASON.

Shove your yuppie fucking straw fucking man up your arse.
Your argument would stand if he were doing all these things at the start of the season you clown.

I think replacing Fernandinho is the most important thing.

I've been replying to these toseers who say he can't pass or resist a press well enough.

He does it better than any of tonights team.

I wonder if the current 541 is in Pep's plan
With Gundogan playing the holding role and Spurs chasing the game, reverting to 5-ish at the back was necessary. He's okay to decent passing and resisting a press but I'd say he's very very strong and mobile and tactically adept. No one player is absolutely complete and lacking in nothing.

He was you memory deficient turd.
When the fuck was he passing long and distributing from deep genius? Why did KDB drop deep 3 months within the season?

Why did KDB NOT drop deep last season when Yaya was the DLP?

Facts won't get through an emotionally charged up clown like you.

When the fuck was he passing long and distributing from deep genius? Why did KDB drop deep 3 months within the season?

Why did KDB NOT drop deep last season when Yaya was the DLP?

Facts won't get through an emotionally charged up clown like you.

Shove your fucking long passing.

He was fucking brilliant as were City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.