It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking the transfer window now opens alot earlier (May 17th?) hopefully we hear some news soon on a new DM, Forward.....

De Ligt is under-21 for CL squad so fits in nicely
Are you sure? "A player may be registered on List B if he has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be registered if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years)"

Are you sure? "A player may be registered on List B if he has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be registered if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years)"

Well how did we do it with Zinchenko this year then?

Yes it does, look up the rules its really not that tough to understand.

Club-trained players – players who were on a club's books for three years between the ages of 15 and 21

If you are on loan, you are not on our books. If it had nothing to do with loan clubs, we'd have an absolute shit load of club trained players..

I'd love to hear who are all these "shit load of club trained players" we'd have if loanees counted as registered players for club trained purposes ?

I'd love to hear who are all these "shit load of club trained players" we'd have if loanees counted as registered players for club trained purposes ?

Alright fine we wouldn't currently have any right now, my point was more if the rules worked like that we would have cultivated plenty ie: players like Unal before he was sold could never have played in the UK because he wouldn't get a work permit but would miraculously count as club trained after 3 years this july.

And players who are promising and currently playing in the development squads would likely have just been loaned instead because the u18, u23 standard of football is obviously well below the standard of pretty much any competitive league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.