It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twosips saying both are close. Now this.

What a day!!!

Mahrez and Jorginho, it’s hard to ask for anything more. Top class signings that will immediately improve our squad. Both will miss the World Cup which is another advantage going into the new season.

Twosips saying both are close. Now this.

What a day!!!

Mahrez and Jorginho, it’s hard to ask for anything more. Top class signings that will immediately improve our squad. Both will miss the World Cup which is another advantage going into the new season.
Jorginho will definitely improve the XI. Mahrez will be a good addition for rotation too. But I'm not sure if this is enough for the one competition where we seem to fall short every year.

The way I see it, if it doesn't help in UCL, and only helps domestically where we're already overwhelmingly good, then what's the point? Let's hope it won't be the case though.

Jorginho will definitely improve the XI. Mahrez will be a good addition for rotation too. But I'm not sure if this is enough for the one competition where we seem to fall short every year.

The way I see it, if it doesn't help in UCL, and only helps domestically where we're already overwhelmingly good, then what's the point? Let's hope it won't be the case though.

Maybe having two more good players in the squad will help keep players fresher for CL games. There often seems a big drop off in our quality when we play without David Silva, KDB and Fernandinho. Perhaps Mahrez and Jorginho will help close that gap in quality.

I still think Hazard would be a better signing though, but it seems we don't want to go down the superstar route unfortunately.

We don't need additional players to win the CL, we were the best team in it this year which is why EUFA sent the refs they did to the quarter final games. In the second leg at the Etihad we would have been 4-2 up at half time with fair refs.

Maybe having two more good players in the squad will help keep players fresher for CL games. There often seems a big drop off in our quality when we play without David Silva, KDB and Fernandinho. Perhaps Mahrez and Jorginho will help close that gap in quality.

I still think Hazard would be a better signing though, but it seems we don't want to go down the superstar route unfortunately.
We have a team littered with superstars, what we don't want are ****s

We don't need additional players to win the CL, we were the best team in it this year which is why EUFA sent the refs they did to the quarter final games. In the second leg at the Etihad we would have been 4-2 up at half time with fair refs.
Still irks me that now,don't wanna blame lfc but it's hard not too,seeing them beaten on Saturday could help.

Don't forget the natural evolution of young players. The squad, especially attacking wise, would become stronger with time even without transfers. Besides, the tactics will be even more complex and puzzling for the opposition next season, Guardiola's ability to improve team movements is limited only by players' capacity to learn.
Delusion. Zero shots on target at Anfield. And if you think City's squad is anywhere near Real Madrid's standards, you need to put your blue tinted glasses off.
City's team is elevated by the manager. Guardiola would win the CL with Madrid's squad fairly easily, with of without refs.

Don't forget the natural evolution of young players. The squad, especially attacking wise, would become stronger with time even without transfers. Besides, the tactics will be even more complex and puzzling for the opposition next season, Guardiola's ability to improve team movements is limited only by players' capacity to learn.

Delusion. Zero shots on target at Anfield. And if you think City's squad is anywhere near Real Madrid's standards, you need to put your blue tinted glasses off.
City's team is elevated by the manager. Guardiola would win the CL with Madrid's squad fairly easily, with of without refs.
You're a fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.