It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee and Alvarez having a mini twitter spat. Roll on August

Yup , just seen it...calling out each other ...not a couple of tweet...but quite a few tweets and a bit surprised that Sam is coming out looking a bit of a dick...given how has been wrong often lately

Sam Lee and Alvarez having a mini twitter spat. Roll on August

Predictable this. Since Jose arrived out of nowhere, and he clearly arrived with an 'in' from Aguero's camp, its been a load of kids basically bigging up Jose and slagging off Sam on twitter all the time. Comparing the two, cos that's what kids do... and when Sam was pretty popular last summer, then it was only gonna happen that it'd end up like this. There's been a few subtle indirect digs at each other (no idea who started it tbh) and it's got a bit messy.

I think both of them really need to take a step back and realise its twitter... its literally a playground. Don't take it seriously.

Predictable this. Since Jose arrived out of nowhere, and he clearly arrived with an 'in' from Aguero's camp, its been a load of kids basically bigging up Jose and slagging off Sam on twitter all the time. Comparing the two, cos that's what kids do... and when Sam was pretty popular last summer, then it was only gonna happen that it'd end up like this. There's been a few subtle indirect digs at each other (no idea who started it tbh) and it's got a bit messy.

I think both of them really need to take a step back and realise its twitter... its literally a playground. Don't take it seriously.

Can understand why Sam’s so frustrated though. He has a bunch of strangers telling him he’s been wrong and nipping his head every time he tweets despite never actually being wrong. I know if I was in his shoes I’d have bitten a lot quicker!

At the end of the day it’s all a bit sad.

Can understand why Sam’s so frustrated though. He has a bunch of strangers telling him he’s been wrong and nipping his head every time he tweets despite never actually being wrong. I know if I was in his shoes I’d have bitten a lot quicker!

At the end of the day it’s all a bit sad.

Ha yep. Tbh, you've gotta have really, really thick skin. I bite too on Twitter, and i really have to teach myself not to. I feel for em tbh.

Jorginho will definitely improve the XI. Mahrez will be a good addition for rotation too. But I'm not sure if this is enough for the one competition where we seem to fall short every year.

The way I see it, if it doesn't help in UCL, and only helps domestically where we're already overwhelmingly good, then what's the point? Let's hope it won't be the case though.

Think Mahrez will challenge Sane and as a result both will improve.

Remember the CL involves a lot of luck and refereeing. Offside then screamer, down 2-0. Sane onside ruled off prevents us from going into half time up 2-0 and we are out. A terrible first half in Monaco and we are out. Hart and Fernando mishap and Real are through to the final on 1-0 aggregate.

We can sign Messi and still not win it. PSG had one of the best group stages ever and then faced Real and blew their lead. Bayern, Lewandowski missed some sitters, keeper made a mistake, clear hand ball against Real not called, Real are through.

On and on and on. There are countless examples.

A red card, penalty, offside etc etc can be the difference between progressing and being knocked out.

As Pep said the point is to be there in the semi finals and finals and eventually we will win it. Just like the league eventually luck evens out and the best team usually wins it.

You should really appreciate what we have done and next season I’d be happy if we “only” win the league.

Please don’t be raglike and be dissappointed that we aren’t winning the treble every season.

Ha yep. Tbh, you've gotta have really, really thick skin. I bite too on Twitter, and i really have to teach myself not to. I feel for em tbh.
Do u think they are both vying for a higher press spot at city or summit? Bit strange how they are taking cheap shots on twitter. Looks bad on the profession..

Sam Lee got very childish with Castles the other day as well, I think he could do with a break from twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.