It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t really see how Bart has played a blinder mate. He’s got the highest paid player in the world sat at the club not wanting to be there, all the while he walks away to sign a pre-contract for free in 4 months time.

Plus who gives a toss if the old boys have a good laugh at us or not? Couldn’t give a fuck what any of them think personally.
He's got the best player in the world to honour his contract. Would he have looked better if he'd let him go for free?

Every year, Messi is upset about the colour of the grass and is considering leaving until he gets a new deal. This year he's got nothing and by the time he leaves, he'll be 34 so good for MLS/China. He's played Messi like a banjo.

Messi was even stupid not to to mention Bartomeu's promise from 3 days ago maybe where he said, "I resign but only if Messi will say he is staying"....

Really ?
It'd be easy for Messi and his family, money protects them from the normal stuff.
You're telling me Messi suddenly remembered he had kids and decided to stay in Spain?
No to me it's a 'things got so hard I was going to force this on my family' type speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.