It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to run and run, with stuff like " it's still on", " he smiled in a certain way, he's coming to City", "he's wearing blue, it's on"....

Over the last few years we have missed more of our main targets than we have got over the line. While this could be worrying the club have also proved that they are adaptable and have a system that works, yes I would loved to have had Messi here, but life goes on and I have confidence in our system and that we will remain successful.

Genuine question to everyone who thinks this is dead. What if we knew nothing and out of the blue Messi gave that interview and we found out the only club he wanted and was talking to was us. This place would go nuclear and everyone would say is defo coming to us and could never play for Barca again after what he said about the hierarchy and quality of current playing staff. There is no way this is over.

The number of times I've watched him he played like him.

You think he'll be brilliant I think he'll show limitations. We'll see won't we.
Agree. Some here are desperate and for some reason think this player is the answer. EVERY time I watched him he was hilariously bad. Not for us.

He's got the best player in the world to honour his contract. Would he have looked better if he'd let him go for free?

Every year, Messi is upset about the colour of the grass and is considering leaving until he gets a new deal. This year he's got nothing and by the time he leaves, he'll be 34 so good for MLS/China. He's played Messi like a banjo.

He's pretty much fucked Barcelona fc by keeping Messi.

It's a ridiculous decision.

I get the family part of his statement that’s understandable but..in my opinion he’s bottled this as I knew he would all along , when he sent his letter of intent he didn’t even have the front to deliver it in person to the president he sent a fax !! It’s like the Ryder cup all this it comes round every two years and so does he.
He’s retires from playing for Argentina every time they have a bad result.
Pleased this is all over let the circus leave town
And let us all move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.