It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to see European football more.... Heard about him... Any reviews guys? Alternative to KK or addition to?

In my opinion, the argument about being a poor selling club is flawed: business needs to be taken in the round and, in this case, we are the fastest growing club in the world over the last decade; we have become a major club in financial terms during this period and have begun to make sizeable annual profits; we have established a worldwide group of clubs and we have delivered significant footballing success. We can say that we have bought individuals and then sold them for less than they are worth and it may, or may not, be true - we let so little out to the media that the specifics of sale deals are simply not known to us or to the media.

In my opinion, the argument about being a poor selling club is flawed: business needs to be taken in the round and, in this case, we are the fastest growing club in the world over the last decade; we have become a major club in financial terms during this period and have begun to make sizeable annual profits; we have established a worldwide group of clubs and we have delivered significant footballing success. We can say that we have bought individuals and then sold them for less than they are worth and it may, or may not, be true - we let so little out to the media that the specifics of sale deals are simply not known to us or to the media.
This season we'll lose Otamendi and Fernandinho will hopefully be no more than a squad player.

We're left with: Stones, Garcia, Laporte and Ake with Harwood-Bellis coming through.

Look closer and Stones lost the confidence of his manager last season, whilst Garcia wants to sign for Barcelona. Therefore many blues will conclude we need a 2nd central defender.

if Thiago goes to Liverpool then for the first time they will actually have a decent, cultured midfielder to compliment the rest of the team. Can't see us finishing above them if he beds in well unfortunately.

I’m still hopeful we’ll get Koulibaly over the line, but I have to say at this very moment, Liverpool starting XI looks way more lethal and competent than ours. The only hope is that the congested fixtures take a toll on their performance levels especially if Jurgen refuses fo rotate.

if Thiago goes to Liverpool then for the first time they will actually have a decent, cultured midfielder to compliment the rest of the team. Can't see us finishing above them if he beds in well unfortunately.
Their team is near perfect now unfortunately. We need some of their asthma sufferers to actually burn out. Without that we aren’t going to compete for the title.

Hagrid reporting that Koeman can't sit on the bench for Barca's official matches, as they haven't yet paid off Setien!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.