It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He over estimated his player power and played his hand, the club reminded him that they call the shots and he had to tone down his prima donna antics, he never had any plans of actually leaving barcelona, it was just some desperate card he played to exercise his player power and it failed woefully, I believe we were never really in for him and the media just wanted to put our name out there BUT if we fell for it then I really don't know what to say.

None of that fits what happened though or is still happening.

With Dias signed. I expect Dias-Laporte to be our main partnership. Ake has looked very good in his early days and i feel like he would be wasted on the bench. I think he would be a very solid LB, at least defensively. Which is why i'm not as panicked about signing another LB.

I think FW and maybe even our midfield is a more pressing issue.

Had to be on some strong weed or had some e’s left over from the 90s to think messi was ever gonna sign for us !!

Still here? I don't know what's worse...that you post on here but support Liverpool or that you are the most anti-City posting fan I've ever seen...and that's saying something. Still think only KDB would get into your side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.