It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
well obviously for a 6 year stint, but if we want to challenge today it’s Koulibaly all the way for me.
What has Koulibaly really won in all that time compared to Dias? Experience and league he plays in is obviously better to Liga NOS, and he's the better player; but let's say this season goes wrong, his signing would have been a bigger disaster. The age factor is massive. This is smarter business considering comparative factors of having the two. Immediate impact and title challenge maybe would've been looking better but, no guarantees.

German media was suggesting he is after 400k a week from Bayern if you believe that. Who knows though. Would be a brilliant signing if we could pull it off but seems impossible in the space of a week. Can't imagine Bayern would play ball with us.

German media was suggesting he is after 400k a week from Bayern if you believe that. Who knows though. Would be a brilliant signing if we could pull it off but seems impossible in the space of a week. Can't imagine Bayern would play ball with us.
Need us to start tapping him up like Bayern did with Sané

What has Koulibaly really won in all that time compared to Dias? Experience and league he plays in is obviously better to Liga NOS, and he's the better player; but let's say this season goes wrong, his signing would have been a bigger disaster. The age factor is massive. This is smarter business considering comparative factors of having the two. Immediate impact and title challenge maybe would've been looking better but, no guarantees.

Here’s the thing, all our business is trying to be smart and clever. Koulibaly was the obvious choice. Less risk short term. Sure he hasn’t won much but he’s played in some major champs league clashes, doing brilliantly. For me, we need to stop trying to always do the clever moves and take the simple, obvious ones sometimes.

Still here? I don't know what's worse...that you post on here but support Liverpool or that you are the most anti-City posting fan I've ever seen...and that's saying something. Still think only KDB would get into your side?

ha ha how do I support Liverpool I can’t stand the fuckers!!

also how am I anti ?? All I’ve done is slate mendy, also aka yes Kev is the only player who would get in their 11 atm on form . That’s a fact !!! Tell me who else would then ?

Here’s the thing, all our business is trying to be smart and clever. Koulibaly was the obvious choice. Less risk short term. Sure he hasn’t won much but he’s played in some major champs league clashes, doing brilliantly. For me, we need to stop trying to always do the clever moves and take the simple, obvious ones sometimes.
Trust me, I would like that, even more so now that there's a left back situation, and there's attainable targets on market. But it is what it is, I try and be positive in seeing the benefits, and there are quite a few with Dias.

I can't see any solution for left back but to buy one, even if it helps short term.

Lot of links/rumours flying around at the moment about various players.

Whats peoples opinion -are we done for this window or is there more to come?

Nicolas Tagliafico?
Alaba?

This lad from Napoli who ive never heard of that plays upfront?
Aouar?

Lot of links/rumours flying around at the moment about various players.

Whats peoples opinion -are we done for this window or is there more to come?

Nicolas Tagliafico?
Alaba?

This lad from Napoli who ive never heard of that plays upfront?
Aouar?
I could see Tagliafico as possibility, sending Zinchenko the other way if he gets started guarantees.

Alaba sounds way too tough, don't think we're on best terms with Bayern either.

Milik is most definitely just a bad rumor. Aouar is available but we have no interest to get a midfielder in.

Trust me, I would like that, even more so now that there's a left back situation, and there's attainable targets on market. But it is what it is, I try and be positive in seeing the benefits, and there are quite a few with Dias.

I can't see any solution for left back but to buy one, even if it helps short term.

yep, get the chequebook out on it too, sure how much money has been saved not signing Messi...400-500k per week? Add that to the left back fund,pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.