It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's an excellent player. I am not sure that his character fits the 'type' of player we have but as a player, he is very good indeed.

Characters develop, it's a good strategy to have a mix of them, and as we know with Sterling; the media portrayal of someone's character can be very different from reality. I'd also suggest we're missing some leadership in the squad and he's taken a very senior role at Villa at quite a young age.

Ins:
ake - £41m
Torres - £21m
Koulibaly- £65m
Aouar - £45m
Dybala - £70m
Total - £242m

Outs:
Otamendi £8m
Silva - free
Garcia £20m
Sane £50m
Zinchenko £20m
Angelino £15m
Total - £113m
Net - +£129m

Am I the only person on the forum that rates Grealish? He stands up very well against the rest of the league in retaining possession, moving the ball forward, and creating chances. All in a comparatively awful side in Villa.

Also, perhaps not on a City front, but noticed PSG aren't renewing Thiago Silva's contract. Any news on where he's headed?
Thiago Silva turns 36 next month. Why do you ask?

Am I the only person on the forum that rates Grealish? He stands up very well against the rest of the league in retaining possession, moving the ball forward, and creating chances. All in a comparatively awful side in Villa.

Also, perhaps not on a City front, but noticed PSG aren't renewing Thiago Silva's contract. Any news on where he's headed?
Old people’s home?

You didn't see the game last night then? Blowing out of his arse after 30 minutes.

I saw the first half. But he stayed on for the full 90 and Atalanta (one of the most exciting attacking sides) didn't score again after that opening half hour.

Again, I'm not suggesting City should go for him, but I think he presents decent value for some team on a free for a year or two when the going rate for a top CB now seems to be over £60m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.