It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he comes here I don't think we will get much of an interview with him. It seems to be accepted by a lot of the fans I have seen that he really doesn't like doing interviews. It wouldn't be a bad idea to be low key with just pictures and maybe him being shown around. I quite like the idea tbh David didn't do many social media things, different personalities for different players. Why try and push him if he isn't comfortable doing it. You never get any real information from them anyway and anything he does say will be picked apart.
I think the video should start with Aguero waiting at arrivals with a Messi sign :)

Staying at the airport tonight before my flight tomorrow, seen a private jet land from Barcelona, unfortunately too far away to see if Messi was on it... might ask for my money back!

Want to see the Messi effect?

Barca fan accounts reporting on City's transfers lol

His bio mentions Barca News, so wont think he would have posted about other clubs

Messi is gargantuan.

If anyone's wondering tho,
Looked up and not a good source ffs. Says the same; clubs not agreed on a fee yet while personal terms have been agreed. Knew this about a month ago I think?

I know but your post said last game 2008 before our saviour took over. That game was a 3-0 win at Sunderland on August 31st 2008, not the 8-1 defeat at ‘Boro in May 2008
Apologies I meant end of the 2008 season before the new owners kicked in.

I was just comparing then & now

Ha! Loads! Honestly, from a personal perspective, Messi coming is a potential game changer. Think its actually quite a decent little example of what the club could expect in terms of the global reach increasing. I've seen a preemptive example of his impact already tbh. I usually get about 10k views a video, and im getting an average of about 20k on any Messi ones. I've had 2.5k subs in the past ten days alone, and given my channel took about 3 and a half years to get to 40k, I think that's quite telling!

Didnt realise EK was you, Ive subscribed today. Very enjoyable

Ha! Loads! Honestly, from a personal perspective, Messi coming is a potential game changer. Think its actually quite a decent little example of what the club could expect in terms of the global reach increasing. I've seen a preemptive example of his impact already tbh. I usually get about 10k views a video, and im getting an average of about 20k on any Messi ones. I've had 2.5k subs in the past ten days alone, and given my channel took about 3 and a half years to get to 40k, I think that's quite telling!

All power to you, hope he brings you a shed load of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.