It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting postulation on the other thread that Barça have something on Jorge over the running of the foundation. Could be bollox of course but if not...

(Not sure why we keep up the presence of two separate threads.)

To be fair the forum would have really benefited from separate threads for the Muffin and Barm brigades

Interesting postulation on the other thread that Barça have something on Jorge over the running of the foundation. Could be bollox of course but if not...

(Not sure why we keep up the presence of two separate threads.)

When you've worked with each other for so many years I bet both sides have some seriously interesting info on the other..

Can someone with a bit of legal expertise help me?

I've read loads of similar articles that state that FIFA approved the temporary extension of all player contracts due to expire in 2020 so that players could still compete in the delayed final matches of a season.

Now whilst I realise Messi's contract didn't expire in June 2020, it is claimed that Messi had a clause that said he could unilaterally terminate his contract and he could leave for free should he notify the club by June 10.

Given that a footballers contract is geared around the season dates, why wouldn't the associated clauses move with it too?
It should, the season was extended so the end is whenever it finished, this is what messi thinks and it makes sense, it might need a judge to say a pandemic changes the date is resonable, it is to us normal people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.