It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look at how Arsenal, Chelsea and the rags are starting to strengthen and improve. Throw a couple of additions into the dippers squad and if we don't add another two or three top quality signings ourselves this season we will be second best again. At minimum we need a top quality centre back and defensive midfield player. Both of these need pace and power due to our system. We have lost Silva, Ferns legs have gone, Rodri and Gundogan are too slow and as promising as Foden is he is a couple of years from being the answer just yet. Up front we need something different and a bit more physical to unsettle defences. Aguero has it but he's not getting any younger and if he's injured we miss him a lot. Our goals scored looks great but that is mainly due to hammering the likes of Watford. Last season was a wake up call, hopefully the powers that be will heed it.

"There are no messages of support from his teammates. This has surprised and hurt Leo Messi"

I was really surprised none of the old lot supported him. Xavi, Pique, Puyol, Iniesta. They were all desperate to speak in the media when Neymar was going to leave, none of them said a word for Messi.

I really thought they'd be saying publicly that the club should be honouring the spirit of the contract with Messi.

And silence since his interview.

I must say, I am shocked none of his mates have come out in support. I think Puyol did but that’s it.

You look at how Arsenal, Chelsea and the rags are starting to strengthen and improve. Throw a couple of additions into the dippers squad and if we don't add another two or three top quality signings ourselves this season we will be second best again. At minimum we need a top quality centre back and defensive midfield player. Both of these need pace and power due to our system. We have lost Silva, Ferns legs have gone, Rodri and Gundogan are too slow and as promising as Foden is he is a couple of years from being the answer just yet. Up front we need something different and a bit more physical to unsettle defences. Aguero has it but he's not getting any younger and if he's injured we miss him a lot. Our goals scored looks great but that is mainly due to hammering the likes of Watford. Last season was a wake up call, hopefully the powers that be will heed it.
Spot on. Get ready for the abuse.

I'm sorry but he's indirectly called his teammates shit and now he's upset that they aren't supporting him,
Jesus wept, are these footballers really that thick?
Was he expecting a guard of honour back onto the training pitch or something?
I'll give it a week and he'll be doing another video.

Doesn’t explain his ex-team mates not piping up. Puyol has via Twitter but not a peep from anyone else.

I'm sorry but he's indirectly called his teammates shit and now he's upset that they aren't supporting him,
Jesus wept, are these footballers really that thick?
Was he expecting a guard of honour back onto the training pitch or something?
I'll give it a week and he'll be doing another video.

1) He didn't call them shit. He complained about the lack of direction in a sporting project that has had 3 managers in 6 months, spent €150m on a player who they sent on loan, and gave Neymar a buyout clause that could be easily reached instead of the €700m bullshit he got. And is now letting players go for big losses just to free up space to sign Depay.

2) He probably expected support during the 2 weeks he was trying to leave and the board were using a cunts trick to try and make him sue to leave? Back to the Neymar saga they were all in the press saying they loved him and hoped he would stay but understood if he left.

Also I hope he does do another video, I hope he does 5.

Asking his opinion, is that a problem?

Pep's contract end this season and who knows what the future holds for both Pep and Tixki.

Ferran I would expect to stay and continue his work with the CFG.

Pep & Txiki live & work here. Not in Barcelona. They are just trying to nick their best player, right now.

Would Anderlecht fans be quizzing us on Vincent Kompany coming back here, if he was currently busy trying to steal KDB off us on a free transfer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.