It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if all our CBs/RBs/LBs/wingers etc get injured?

We have 2 quality players per position and if both get injured, we make do. We can't have 3 players per position in case 2 get injured. We play one up front, so we have 2 players for that position.

Gabriel Jesus will have to play all the games in September , October and maybe November if Aguero isnt fit. thats excluding internationals. Thats a lot of minutes for a player.

And if all our CBs/RBs/LBs/wingers etc get injured?

We have 2 quality players per position and if both get injured, we make do. We can't have 3 players per position in case 2 get injured. We play one up front, so we have 2 players for that position.
True but Aguero has had injuries in the past few seasons so we almost know that for a large period of time he will be out and now he's older it'll be harder to recover so cover was probably needed

That's simply not true. Ake and Torres isn't better than Sane and Silva. Our squad isn't stronger.

sbbn.gif

Don't joke about that mate - not funny

Sensible question - do you not think we are possibly messing up this transfer window?

To be honest neither are your miserable fucking posts.
Don't joke about that mate - not funny

Sensible question - do you not think we are possibly messing up this transfer window?

Neither are your fucking miserable posts .

I don't know because I am not involved in our transfer business, just like you.

I do however believe that the people who are, will be trying to get the situation sorted .

The clubs who have our targets will be doing everything they can to screw the most money possible out of us , so negotiations will be difficult . I know that much .

perhaps you have some simple solution to it ?

That's simply not true. Ake and Torres isn't better than Sane and Silva. Our squad isn't stronger.

Sane didn't play last season, Foden more than covers the Silva of last season and Ake is better than any defender we have other than perhaps Laporte. Therefore we are stronger IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.