It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not worse off either. We have the same CBs as last season plus Ake, so I'd say we're better off in defence. A RCB would be ideal and I suspect we'll sign one but even if we don't, I believe well be stronger than last season.

The problem is that there was a big drop off last season compared to the previous two, have we done business that makes you think this squad can get 95+ points? I don't see it personally.

I’d take Jovic or even Suarez on loan. The latter might not be quick, but he knows how to find the back of the net.

That is wrong on so many levels. We are not that desperate. Might as well give Adebayor another go if that was the case.

The problem is that there was a big drop off last season compared to the previous two, have we done business that makes you think this squad can get 95+ points? I don't see it personally.

Difficult to say but I don't think we're much different in terms of quality to the squad of the previous few years if we can keep everyone fit.

So we now go into the season without Laporte for maybe 2 weeks & Aguero for at least 4-6 weeks not great having young CB who wants to leave Stones & Otamendi who didn't feature in the last half dozen games & Jesus up top who runs like fuck & puts the effort in yet couldnt hit barn door if he tried

Ake in at the deep end but time to step up

If we get anything at Wolves & a win at home v Liecester it would be a decent start but don't hold your breath

Pep didn't sound enthusiastic in his presser & we still don't know if Koulabily is coming
Next 3 weeks is going to be painful
We can’t plan a season on a CB being out for (maybe) 2 weeks. I’ve heard nothing that Aguero is out for 4-6, I thought he was due back? Your assessment of Stones and Otamendi sounds at least ungrateful and that of Jesus is worse.

Our first few games against the mighty Wolves, Leicester and Leeds don’t fill me with dread either, but each to his own.

Don’t give much of a fuck about the signings, trust the club to do the business.

We can’t plan a season on a CB being out for (maybe) 2 weeks. I’ve heard nothing that Aguero is out for 4-6, I thought he was due back? Your assessment of Stones and Otamendi sounds at least ungrateful and that of Jesus is worse.

Our first few games against the mighty Wolves, Leicester and Leeds don’t fill me with dread either, but each to his own.

Don’t give much of a fuck about the signings, trust the club to do the business.

Aguero is out for 2 months official city account tweeted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.