It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? When KDB does Worldie passes do we blame the opposition defence?
Blame is a strong word, I don’t sit here and go on about the defending either way.
Anyway, not the right thread to discuss old Barry Kane. He’s got his own thread, thankfully we will never sign him.

Just want to say for when there was an argument on Kane here a lot of posters were saying Kane is not a creator lol. Go watch all the assists vs Southampton today brilliant crosses and passes
He’s more than just a greedy goal scorer (with a disturbingly huge chin) but I wouldn’t label him as a ‘creator’. Today was clearly an aberration and may be largely due to the opposition’s lack of fitness. Very few defences appear to be at the races yet.

Always said it but Son is the one we should go for...Great finisher...certainly better than Sterling, Mahrez or Jesus

He is also able to play across he front 3 whereas Kane isnt...nor is he a sick note like Kane
I think you're only seeing the positives of Son and not acknowledging there are times he frustrates as well.

I'm not denying he's a very good player but to say he's certainly better than the three you listed is a rather extreme statement.

Always said it but Son is the one we should go for...Great finisher...certainly better than Sterling, Mahrez or Jesus

He is also able to play across he front 3 whereas Kane isnt...nor is he a sick note like Kane

Nope.

He looks good when teams give him plenty of space to run. Against the packed defenses which we play against his best attributes will be nullified.

Son reminds me of a more clinical version of Jesus but talk of signing him is immaterial. Levy would want nine figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.