It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he a rags supporter? That'll go down well here.
Being a Utd supporter doesn't bother me tbh. Brennan is as well but he's always been fair. It does beg the question as to why we don't have many City fan journalists reporting on us.

Still quiet... doubt anything will happen on a match day. God city wait for ages for an announcement about anything and poor old Gundogan has Covid. Not the kind of news we were waiting for - speedy recovery Gundog!

sam lee was on here, pretending to be a blue until someone called him something or other and he lost it completely haha, i reckon you and the other person catalyst are journalists from the whatsapp group
Weird that one, he had a go at me, posted for 3 more days then disappeared! Can't find any posts recently.

Makes it a bit more obvious really...

No way! A journalist got something wrong. Ffs this is the worst attitude to have to any ITKS or journalists. Transfers are complicated matters.

Tolmie gets heaps wrong on the regular and all our top tier sources get things wrong on the regular. Shit happens.

Only thing guaranteed is the player holding the shirt. If thats all you care about then you shouldn't be on the transfer forum. The fact remains Sam Lee is one of our most trusted journalists when it comes to transfers.

All the journalists make stuff up, unfortunately it is now their role.
I usually do leave the transfer forum to the fantasists. I don't post precisely because I have no idea who the club ACTUALLY want to sign. I do read what some clued up posters think about certain players, in certain countrys . Anyway thanks for your unsolicited advice , I will take it on board, and act appropriately..
As for Sam Lee, his stance with the " whats app "group was his defining moment. His statement that he wanted experts views from that squad of fuckwits meant there was no coming back.
He knows fuck all, takes a punt on a certain stance ,and gets transfers wrong 90% of the time, like they all do.
Did we sign Harry winks ?

Rhian Brewster to Crystal Palace for 25 million pounds plus a buyback option.
Is he this good or Liverpool are just something else when it comes to selling players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.