It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have gone from KK to Gimenez to Kounde and Dias all within a week ... Which is really strange... And not how we normally operate ... Not least coz they are not players of the same profile

It’s hard to believe this was all a plan....just feels strange as you say. Almost settling like anyone at a certain price is OK.

Just have to trust the process I guess.

The curious case of Bobby Duncan, how old is this lad, now joining his fourth club. Some agent is making a few quid.

We have gone from KK to Gimenez to Kounde and Dias all within a week ... Which is really strange... And not how we normally operate ... Not least coz they are not players of the same profile
That would be strange but we don’t know for sure who we’ve been in for do we? As far as we know, no concrete offer was made for KK, we like Gimenez but haven’t made a bid due to the price. Only firm interest seemed to be for Kounde until now. See no reason we couldn’t have done this much sooner though unless we’ve been waiting for someone else.

It’s hard to believe this was all a plan....just feels strange as you say. Almost settling like anyone at a certain price is OK.

Just have to trust the process I guess.

That's why i feel this 50m Euros budget for a CB, coz we may be doing a big signing like Messi or AOUAR..... Just doesn't make sense this budget limit for a cb

We are desperate for a CB

We made an offer for Kounde, they made it public. Don’t blame us for walking away.

Why does it matter if it’s public or not ? If anything it might help bring other options like KK to the table for less. Or if Ottamendi is involved make other clubs bid for him Being in the public domaine does not matter what matters is quality and price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.