It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure this will come across how I mean it to but…City might not value Kane to be over £100m but they might value the need for Kane to be over it. We need a striker who can guarantee goals and if he’s the best we can get (I’m pro-Kane) then I think we’ll do it.

Only way City sign Kane for £100m will be money up front in one go otherwise Levy holds out
Does Kane hold out? Does Levy risk an acrimonious Kane departure, Does Levy risk a public refusal to sell and have to back down because they need funds. Lots of what ifs and Levy isn’t the great deal maker he’s made out to be.

Not sure this will come across how I mean it to but…City might not value Kane to be over £100m but they might value the need for Kane to be over it. We need a striker who can guarantee goals and if he’s the best we can get (I’m pro-Kane) then I think we’ll do it.
The counter to that is that we do tend to have a ceiling price which we refuse to exceed, maybe Kane will be an exception to this rule but I doubt it. We are also one of the few clubs around with access to the kind of money it would take to sign Kane and Spurs are in desperate need of an instant cash injection. Kane will have a say in this as well. I reckon a deal will get done that suits both parties.

I think the Barca ffp issue is as much about a squad rebuild as it is paying Messi. He obviously wants to be competitive and has made demands. It doesn’t look like they can be met and even if they were does he trust the manager?

its a strange summer what with euro's and late finish to the last season
the transfer window is open and everybody is waiting on manchester city to spend and get deals done
then the rest can pick the bone of what left or pick up loans or free transfers (united)

city are short up front and maybe a new left back. but the shocking stories about players wanting moves
so maybe there will be 5 or 6 new faces. thank god the centre of defence is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.