It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for sky to have that headline must mean spurs said we have bid!? Surely they don’t do a headline like that from a no nowt one a be from a paper or Twitter?!
Sky are usually the last to know or they wait for something more concrete than twitter , i think we will have made contact , kane might have to force his way out . Mind you prefer haaland

cynic in me has this as "Manchester City bid continues to unsettle Kane and the England squads bid to win Euro 2020"

I'd take Stu over pretty much anybody else on City barring Blackburn and Gaughan (and myself;)

For a start, because they have to work with the club on a daily basis and there is an accountability which comes with that.

I used to make David Meek and Peter Gardner's tea 30 years ago.

Lost count the amount of times they could just pick up the phone to the managers.

The game is dead in that respect.

Now you have got Fabrizio that tried to get “Here we go“ copyrighted as his catch phrase

Tjat is a game where the two sides are on a par , not a big game in the true sense, you dont see him making an impression when he plays us , we are a big game
and how many *better teams than us* are we going to face?

Sky are usually the last to know or they wait for something more concrete than twitter , i think we will have made contact , kane might have to force his way out . Mind you prefer haaland

yeah rather Haaland but Kane brilliant striker and with the so called bid at 100m tell me with addons maybe a player it will end up around 120m full package city will go to..

I haven’t gone back few pages but so far the gospel is coming from an italian twitter twat about the rumor regarding english club and an english player ?

I'd take Stu over pretty much anybody else on City barring Blackburn and Gaughan (and myself;)

For a start, because they have to work with the club on a daily basis and there is an accountability which comes with that.

I used to make David Meek and Peter Gardner's tea 30 years ago.

Lost count the amount of times they could just pick up the phone to the managers.

The game is dead in that respect.
What do you make of all this TH?

You reckon a bid has gone in or is it just bullshit and people making large assumptions?

Personally I think its a huge mistake to go for Kane IF Haaland is available (which he would be for the type of money we may end up spending on Kane in the first place)

I just dont think that Kane is mobile enough for our pressing, aggressive enough for our style of play. I thikn there are genuine injury concerns and he cannot play across the front 3 (even Kun was better at that than he is). Kane has positive attributes....a very good finisher, links play but Haaland has all this and more...plus being younger, faster, more physical.

I also question Kane's motivation...he is spurs through and through but playing for us will be different for him...will he have that commitment - I dont see it from him...he si noot a player to run through walls for his team (neither Spurs or England).....and the England circus that he brings with him (extra media attention) is also another negative.

Lastly Ill admit that a small part of this is personal....I just cannt take to the guy... he has zero personality (and I know this doesnt really effect what happens on the pitch). I couldnt stand Bellemy before we bought him but as everyone said he was a twat but he was our twat and the guy would run through walls for the team he played for....again I just dont see that in Kane........

I really hope this deal doesnt go through but I suspect it may.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.