It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you make of all this TH?

You reckon a bid has gone in or is it just bullshit and people making large assumptions?

Personally I think its a huge mistake to go for Kane IF Haaland is available (which he would be for the type of money we may end up spending on Kane in the first place)

I just dont think that Kane is mobile enough for our pressing, aggressive enough for our style of play. I thikn there are genuine injury concerns and he cannot play across the front 3 (even Kun was better at that than he is). Kane has positive attributes....a very good finisher, links play but Haaland has all this and more...plus being younger, faster, more physical.

I also question Kane's motivation...he is spurs through and through but playing for us will be different for him...will he have that commitment - I dont see it from him...he si noot a player to run through walls for his team (neither Spurs or England).....and the England circus that he brings with him (extra media attention) is also another negative.

Lastly Ill admit that a small part of this is personal....I just cannt take to the guy... he has zero personality (and I know this doesnt really effect what happens on the pitch). I couldnt stand Bellemy before we bought him but as everyone said he was a twat but he was our twat and the guy would run through walls for the team he played for....again I just dont see that in Kane........

I really hope this deal doesnt go through but I suspect it may.....
His motivation is winning trophies. It’s plain and simple.

So what is actually happening ? Is it a bluff for haaland or do we really want kane ? Ta

this was in Stu’s article before seems its Pep that wants Kane

Guardiola also prefers Kane’s proven Premier League pedigree to Haaland’s exciting but still raw talent - but he remains of interest, no doubt.

Blackburn > Jack > Brennan > Sam Lee

Romano has never been reliable for us and will never will be. At most he is tap in merchant tier for us.

As for news Both sides came up with briefing that bid didn't go and then now it has leaked if it's true. If anything it's a bad timing.

Only thing worse here would be unsettling other England players under fire especially Kane
Mate, Romano didn’t get the info from City it’s clearly been leaked to him by Levy and spurs. Now look, it’s everywhere that we’ve put a bid in for Harold, guess who broke it before the lot of them? Yep Fabrizio.

Of course he gets some stuff wrong and yes he is a tap in merchant but you don’t get as popular a reputation as he has through knowing fuck all. He has contacts all over the show and often is on the money before anyone else as today has shown.

Everyone here just rubbishing it coz they don’t like/want Kane. Get over it, he’s going to be a City player very soon and I can’t wait. Best striker in world football in his prime in this current City side JEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.