It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Romano is good at is confirming news.
There is where he gained all his property.
People on twitter say it's not true until Romano reports. And he is often late to the news because he often recycles but doesnt give rumours.

He never said Kane/Grealish to City till now even though there are genuine rumours because we are still looking at our options.
But multiple journalist have thrown the 100 mil grealish transfer rumour.

When/if he finally does that it would be when it is almost done. So his success percentage remains intact. Hence his success.

I mean this is what the general perception is. I am not media guy so I do know squat.

Mate, Romano didn’t get the info from City it’s clearly been leaked to him by Levy and spurs. Now look, it’s everywhere that we’ve put a bid in for Harold, guess who broke it before the lot of them? Yep Fabrizio.

Of course he gets some stuff wrong and yes he is a tap in merchant but you don’t get as popular a reputation as he has through knowing fuck all. He has contacts all over the show and often is on the money before anyone else as today has shown.

Everyone here just rubbishing it coz they don’t like/want Kane. Get over it, he’s going to be a City player very soon and I can’t wait. Best striker in world football in his prime in this current City side JEEZ
Hahaha. Levy and Spurs leaking it to Romano, that’s the funniest thing I’ve read on here in years.

There was another popular Italian 'journalist' on Twitter the other year, Tancredi, no?

People have to realise, in Italy and Spain, football gossip has been an industry in itself.

It's why we see a constant 'news' cycle out of Barca and Madrid, they have designated papers and outlets just to cover these clubs.

Same in Italy - they have to manufacture stuff simply to keep up with that demand - even when the season is over from a domestic point of view.

Romano is the very worst kind of reporter - he makes the story about himself because he needs to maintain his brand.

It's hard for a lot of the newspaper lads trying to compete with a 24-hour news cycle, which is why standards have dropped to the levels they have, certainly in terms of personality driven journalism.

It's a populist world, which results in large swathes of society wanting to attach themselves to someone or something.

Well said, I hear a lot more little bits than some journalists, just through pure chance of common contacts and friends in football and through work - most of which I take with a pinch of salt as although it’s just what these people hear, only a slim percentage of it is close enough to any event to be current and things change from hour to hour in football anyway.

Some of these Spanish and Italian hacks know a lot less than I do yet create a cult of personality around their knowledge and contacts in the premiership clubs. But I know at least two people on here that know a lot more than I do and definitely ten times as much as some the gutter press (here or abroad) - especially in recent years concerning city.

When all said and done a nailed on fact today at 2pm can be yesterday’s news and incorrect by 2.30pm. So just take it for what is it is - someone passing you potentially good info that was right at the time.

Which strikers have we bought to replace Aguero that have flopped exactly?
You can't be serious right? Otherwise there must be something with your memory. Jovetic, Negredo, Bony to name a couple. Also it's not about replacing Agüero. Because that's not what has been said. It's the strikers that got signed after him that all got flopped.

Mate, Romano didn’t get the info from City it’s clearly been leaked to him by Levy and spurs. Now look, it’s everywhere that we’ve put a bid in for Harold, guess who broke it before the lot of them? Yep Fabrizio.

Of course he gets some stuff wrong and yes he is a tap in merchant but you don’t get as popular a reputation as he has through knowing fuck all. He has contacts all over the show and often is on the money before anyone else as today has shown.

Everyone here just rubbishing it coz they don’t like/want Kane. Get over it, he’s going to be a City player very soon and I can’t wait. Best striker in world football in his prime in this current City side JEEZ
Has nothing to do with Kane and what people want, it’s more to do with some bloke on twitter recycling stuff and people taking it seriously.

Clearly been briefed by someone whether it’s City, Spurs or Kanes camp as a few outlets are running with it at the same time with named journalists rather than reporting whAt another outlet says.

I personally don’t see it happened Levy too stuborn.

We 100% need a striker in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.