It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but doubt any of those 3 players would be interested.

Other than guaranteed game time in a year running up to a World Cup neither can I.

I'm hoping we are going in with a take it or leave it £100 million, no player exchanges and then sell any players who want to move on to whoever will bid the most.

Nobody is disputing the end game. I said on Friday on here it is £100m or City would walk.

It's not been leaked by Spurs because there is no £100m bid in.

Ask yourself why the headline isn't Spurs reject £100m bid from Manchester City?

That's the story, instead it is a puff punt about what Spurs would be willing to accept.

Romano is flying a kite and there are plenty of people more than willing to help him fly it.

heres a left field thought. You know who would leak that to him?

Mino.

There was another popular Italian 'journalist' on Twitter the other year, Tancredi, no?

People have to realise, in Italy and Spain, football gossip has been an industry in itself.

It's why we see a constant 'news' cycle out of Barca and Madrid, they have designated papers and outlets just to cover these clubs.

Same in Italy - they have to manufacture stuff simply to keep up with that demand - even when the season is over from a domestic point of view.

Romano is the very worst kind of reporter - he makes the story about himself because he needs to maintain his brand.

It's hard for a lot of the newspaper lads trying to compete with a 24-hour news cycle, which is why standards have dropped to the levels they have, certainly in terms of personality driven journalism.

It's a populist world, which results in large swathes of society wanting to attach themselves to someone or something.
Is there any particular brand of snack noodles I should be using Tolm? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.