It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets wait for Blackburn and Jack Gaughan tonight on twitter around 10 pm, they will surely put a spin on it one way or the other, coming from the club directly.

100m right there. About time we put our balls on the table and said who's fuckin up for it.

I'm buzzing my tits off, kane in our team and we'll murder every one in our path. Get him signed, get him rested up for next season, get him in the blue shirt and watch others shit their pants.

Hold on boys and girls, things might get Messi too ;)

I would be surprised if they accept a player plus cash bid, I doubt we value Kane above £100 million even more so in these Covid times.
Given that Spurs are desperate for money I assume they want the vast majority of the fee in cash. Based on the names being linked I don't see how that happens.
Kane is their biggest asset and the one chance to generate cash.

If Kane is worth £100 million then I would suggest that
Sterling = £75 million + £25 million - no good to Levy
Laporte = £65 million + £35 million - no good to Levy
Jesus = £50 million + £50 million - might be interesting to Levy.

You can't be serious right? Otherwise there must be something with your memory. Jovetic, Negredo, Bony to name a couple. Also it's not about replacing Agüero. Because that's not what has been said. It's the strikers that got signed after him that all got flopped.
Negredo was on fire for six months playing with sergio, then got the shoulder injury and never really played again, bony was a really bad decision by mp, goes to show you can buy the prem top scorer and they are just a big fish in a small pond and dont fit in

I would be surprised if they accept a player plus cash bid, I doubt we value Kane above £100 million even more so in these Covid times.
Given that Spurs are desperate for money I assume they want the vast majority of the fee in cash. Based on the names being linked I don't see how that happens.
Kane is their biggest asset and the one chance to generate cash.

If Kane is worth £100 million then I would suggest that
Sterling = £75 million + £25 million - no good to Levy
Laporte = £65 million + £35 million - no good to Levy
Jesus = £50 million + £50 million - might be interesting to Levy.
Maybe but doubt any of those 3 players would be interested.

You can't be serious right? Otherwise there must be something with your memory. Jovetic, Negredo, Bony to name a couple. Also it's not about replacing Agüero. Because that's not what has been said. It's the strikers that got signed after him that all got flopped.
Negredo was definitely NOT a flop

Mate, Romano didn’t get the info from City it’s clearly been leaked to him by Levy and spurs. Now look, it’s everywhere that we’ve put a bid in for Harold, guess who broke it before the lot of them? Yep Fabrizio.

Of course he gets some stuff wrong and yes he is a tap in merchant but you don’t get as popular a reputation as he has through knowing fuck all. He has contacts all over the show and often is on the money before anyone else as today has shown.

Everyone here just rubbishing it coz they don’t like/want Kane. Get over it, he’s going to be a City player very soon and I can’t wait. Best striker in world football in his prime in this current City side JEEZ
I think you'll find tolm said the same thing on Friday, way before this fabrizio geezer.
@tolmie's hairdoo is ahead of all of us with the transfer gossip, just that us thick fuckers can't decipher his videos.

I'd take Stu over pretty much anybody else on City barring Blackburn and Gaughan (and myself;)

For a start, because they have to work with the club on a daily basis and there is an accountability which comes with that.

I used to make David Meek and Peter Gardner's tea 30 years ago.

Lost count the amount of times they could just pick up the phone to the managers.

The game is dead in that respect.
Its what you put in Terry Christian's tea that makes you a legend haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.