It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should City sign to replace Aguero in your opinion? Ideally for me it would be Haaland, though I do have reservation's that that fat fuck Mino has been employed by him and Alf, Kane is a very solid 2nd choice though.

If Bernardo desperately wants to leave because of the Mendy twitter incident or the climate or whatever other reason, and the Club show some compassion and grant him a move who would you replace him with? I have no problem with Grealish, think he's a fantastic player, who would go up another level at City.
Haaland would be one...and I get the reservations about Mino but the vast majority of players at our place seem to be very very happy and there are other examples of his clients of stay at clubs for a very long time. I also think Andre Silva looks a very good bet
Mbappe of course and until very recently I'd have said no chance of getting him but things may have changed it seems and he may want out.
Martinez while not having the numbers of the others looks a very good player...adaptable, workrate, good in tight spaces etc

On Bernardo.....IF he wants to leave then there is little we could and will do I get that and IF he wants to for the reasons stated then I get that as well. Of course we have heard nothing at all with any substance and they are just rumours. We could also change our stance and do as other clubs do and hold the player to his contract.
...lots do this and it works out fine and Bernardo certainly doesnt come across as a player who would cause trouble..infact the exact opposite....but we don't operate like that
..maybe we need to?
As a replacement....not sure. As you say Grealish is a good player but I dont believe he is a step up from Bernardo as others are saying.

A few papers claiming we are 'in talks' with ben white

probably paper talk but i do wonder if there are rules coming in regarding foreign players due to brexit? We seem very set on potentially replacing outgoing players with english players? Or possibly just because they are less likely to kick up a fuss about the weather, culture etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.