It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly....stats can be very misleading...Kane has posted more goals most seasons than Aguero (I think) but havnig watched them both play I know who id rather have and there is no bias in that at all. Same as you saiy with David Silva over Grealish....Im sorry but they are playing different sports the quality gap is so big.I believe we have a better player in foden than Grealish and if Bernardo was played more centrally i believe again he is the better player. Sane for me though a different kind of player fro Grealish is a better player......for me even though grealish is a good player/ a strong player it is regression in overall squad quality with both him and Kane
Who should City sign to replace Aguero in your opinion? Ideally for me it would be Haaland, though I do have reservation's that that fat fuck Mino has been employed by him and Alf, Kane is a very solid 2nd choice though.

If Bernardo desperately wants to leave because of the Mendy twitter incident or the climate or whatever other reason, and the Club show some compassion and grant him a move who would you replace him with? I have no problem with Grealish, think he's a fantastic player, who would go up another level at City.

Who should City sign to replace Aguero in your opinion? Ideally for me it would be Haaland, though I do have reservation's that that fat fuck Mino has been employed by him and Alf, Kane is a very solid 2nd choice though.

If Bernardo desperately wants to leave because of the Mendy twitter incident or the climate or whatever other reason, and the Club show some compassion and grant him a move who would you replace him with? I have no problem with Grealish, think he's a fantastic player, who would go up another level at City.
I'd replace him with a lorrg load of cash... Non of this swapping for a reject crap... Barca don't have a player I'd want

In an attempt to bring it back on track somewhat, I think a financial, realistic approach should be made for: Pedro Neto (Wolves), Andre Silva (Eintracht Frankfurt) and Robin Gosens (Atlanta). With what we have already, throw these 3 into the mix and you get added pace and aggression. All 3 relatively young and mouldable to Peps' system IMHO.

1. If oyu had bothered to look just alittle more you see i corrected the post and posted Bernardos stats.
2 . in all his years of football Grealish has won nothing -neither has kane.....
3. Sergio played at a higher level than Pele and won far more. - hence why i toll wuold want Sergio over Pele

the point was if you ahd loked at what i was replying to was that the OP was comapring Grealish and Kanes last season against Sergios and B. Silvas.....he at least acknowedged that Serio only played a handful of games but he still did it....
me posting what they had won was in response to that
Hahahahahahaha and this,kids,is why you shouldn’t sniff glue.

1. If oyu had bothered to look just alittle more you see i corrected the post and posted Bernardos stats.
2 . in all his years of football Grealish has won nothing -neither has kane.....
3. Sergio played at a higher level than Pele and won far more. - hence why i toll wuold want Sergio over Pele

the point was if you ahd loked at what i was replying to was that the OP was comapring Grealish and Kanes last season against Sergios and B. Silvas.....he at least acknowedged that Serio only played a handful of games but he still did it....
me posting what they had won was in response to that

If it was a liquid lunch I`m jealous.

Laporte rumours today and Ben White mentioned as replacement, I cannot see Real or Barca giving best 60m + for Laporte. Not in their current financial mess. neither any other club. Keep Laporte as we do not know what will happen to Dias and Stones. Maybe another great season from them maybe not...
I think ben white rumor has come rom his representatives than our side. As he is linked with arsenal and of course he would want better than arsenal. He might be tempted to wait another year to some to us than go to arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.