It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss the insistence on a release clause bit or are you ignoring it?

Ignoring it because knowing Chelsea they’ll get round it somehow, probably by paying the agent a few million more. They always seem to get decent deals and the players they want. I like their attitude to transfers.

On Messi, he’s a free agent rather than a renewal for Barca now. As I understand it Barca have real issues with La Liga’s version of FFP. Seems to me to be a huge degree of brinkmanship.

If La Liga don’t make allowances for Barca to effectively allow them break the rules then Messi is gone. They will have a negative effect on La Liga on terms of marketing, international viewers etc.

Barca knew this and either they are willing to let Messi go and blame his loss on La Liga’s rules or they know La Liga will fold and allow them break the rules. My money is on the latter, hence they did their business early. If they pulled this stunt and La Liga buckled, there’s no way they’ll allow Barca to sign anyone else after Messi renews.

Kane will be aware that it's now or never in regards to joining City so if he genuinely wants the move he will push.
Nothing will happen until next week so there's no point people getting pissed off as each day passes without an announcement. Not you by the way, just a general comment for those who are a tad impatient.
If we don’t sign someone this week I’ll scream and scream and scream until I’m sick ;-)

So you think Aguero is a better player than Pele?
I didnt say that, i said that Sergio played in higher level leagues. Im sure if Pele had played here he would have been great, BUT, not as great as his stats in Brazil are. Bradley Wright Phillips didnt really cut it here, but put him in a pub league and he's the dogs bollocks.

If we are all here to just say Pep etc knows best (and Im. sure that is true 99.9% of the time - no one gets it right all the time btw) then we might as well close the forum down surely

I don't agree with the trophy and grealish argument yesterday. However this bit I do agree with, everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. What Is the point of the forum when people use the Pep knows best argument.

And its only "embarrassing" (which it really isnt at all) becuase some view that as a petty way of insulting someone and telling people they dont agree...

Im not sure why people cant just say I dont agree with you and either say why or argue the points instead of resulting to this petty form of insult.

There are others that do agree about both the Grealish and Kane potential signings. I get that you and others dont and Im fine with that - its all about opinions. Im happy to be proven wrong and if Grealish goes on to be a better signing that Bernardo Silva then fair enough....and if he doesnt, also fair enough he still maybe a decent player.

All im saying is that I dont believe he improves us and is certainly no better than what we already have (and probably not as good in some cases)
One thing with football and players is we will find out next season if we sign those two players if they were good purchase we win trophies those purchases were a good buy they keep our trophy haul keep on coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.