It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it you’ve never played the game?
What's playing the game got to do with anything?

You sound like a ex player TV pundit trying to justify there pressence.

I have watched football for 50 plus years, and have an opinion.

Grealish reminds me of another player back in the day who we payed a record fee for and at the time was the darling of football.

Remember Mick Channon? We payed a record fee, England International, and such an exciting signing, he was a nightmare, utter crap, and guess what like Grealish, spent half a game on his arse eating turf and moaning to the ref.

Great players win you games. If Grealish gets a free kick for Kev to smash in, or a penalty that (hopefully!) Kane puts away to win a game then that’s much better than someone dribbling past three men before losing it to the next or scuffing a weak shot straight to the keeper.
Agreed, but Grealish present days antics will be quickly sussed out in a high profile team like us, we are under very different scrutiny than Villa.

Literally impossible for him to flop mate? Obviously quite a few (including me) are building him up alot but with justification imo. Kane maybe more of a risk in fairness?
Impossible? Big shout, reasons he could, limited experience at our level, been a one club player, pressure of a big money transfer etc. I personally don’t think he will fail but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.

Completely overrated, he looks good in a very average team,

Have doubts about his character but to be fair with that, a lot of people who have worked with him, rave about his attitude.

Time will tell.
Thing is I totally agree with you on Bernardo and would miss his energy and commitment during games but it does seem he wants to move, no smoke without fire.

As for Grealish I don’t think he offers the same as Bernie but he offers Different attributes and he changes games

He holds the ball up well, got a good range of pass, close control when dribbling and likes to attack

Yes he looks like a fanny with his hair band and roll down socks but he would be a decent signing if he signs

Thing is I totally agree with you on Bernardo and would miss his energy and commitment during games but it does seem he wants to move, no smoke without fire.

As for Grealish I don’t think he offers the same as Bernie but he offers Different attributes and he changes games

He holds the ball up well, got a good range of pass, close control when dribbling and likes to attack

Yes he looks like a fanny with his hair band and roll down socks but he would be a decent signing if he signs
Totally agree with you, you can't keep Bernardo if unhappy but it's a big loss.

Grealish just worries me but if he signs he will have my total backing and I hope he proves me very wrong.

We haven't even signed Grealish yet unless I've missed the announcement. Argue about how good or bad he will be if he signs, but until then it seems rather pointless

The game is about opinions, always has been and always will be hopefully.

It will be a sad day when someone can't have a differing opinion.
I can accept opinions of others, but when you start to state the opinions of others in an attempt to back you up, it seems like your opinion is quite hollow.

I would suggest there are many more and better qualified people who have the opposite opinion of yours, but I have no need to use them to challenge you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.