It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish I want but max 60m

Kane I don't want, not for any price really but the club seem to really want him so what I think is irrelevant.

Why judge a player based on 4 games? Look at the year he had before that. He ended May being the highest scorer and with the highest assists in the toughest league in the world. Imagine what he can do with the service of Kdb/Foden and others.
I don't but he has shown himself physically to be not in a good place, and not as good a footballer as I thought he was.

Goal scorer's go through phases the goals sometimes dry up, they do even to the best, but the great goal scorers and Kane is one , will always start finding the back of the net again.

Kane will score for us, he will in any team, my worry is he looks old before his time, his body looks shot to me.

Grealish I want but max 60m

Kane I don't want, not for any price really but the club seem to really want him so what I think is irrelevant.
That’s my view too, though I’d probably go a bit higher than that for Grealish, esp if we get decent money in for someone leaving.

Possibly, mate.

There is genuine excitement, however, so suggests those objectives are positive outcomes, rather than some business which has eluded us.
Thanks for clarification mate, we all need info at this stage of the year it must be difficult balancing your NDA knowledge with publc posts.

As you explained these are commercially inspired sources so they are excited to achieve their commercial objectives.

Hopefully happy days for transfer business.

I don't but he has shown himself physically to be not in a good place, and not as good a footballer as I thought he was.

Goal scorer's go through phases the goals sometimes dry up, they do even to the best, but the great goal scorers and Kane is one , will always start finding the back of the net again.

Kane will score for us, he will in any team, my worry is he looks old before his time, his body looks shot to me.
When he drops deep his build up play, which he does well, puts me in mind of what Dzeko did for us. Overall I tend to share your view about him though.

It's so so so bloody quiet, heaven knows when we're going to get moving in this market. Even if we are waiting for the euros to finish, players will then be away on their holidays making deals even more difficult to complete. It could possibly be the start of August before anything starts to happen, hopefully something happens before the Charity shield

I did say some days ago expect radio silence for two weeks at least. I think everything was done before the window opened bar a sneaky potential last minute deal.

Keep calm, enjoy the euros and then enjoy the transfer announcements in the last week of July, maybe even first week of August. Everything delayed this year.

Roller-coaster of gossip rubbish in the meantime though.

When he drops deep his build up play, which he does well, puts me in mind of what Dzeko did for us. Overall I tend to share your view about him though.
For us we don't need or want him dropping deep, we have far too many players better at doing that, he leads the line and gets on the end of the chances that we miss so many of.

But to pay 100m plus and big wages for a player that at 27 who already looks somewhat tired and worn is a huge risk.

I agree with the emotion and the general premise but the fact is that it doesn’t alway apply because sometimes, regardless of how prolific a scorer may have been, the goals dry up and never come back.
You don’t have to scrape around for names; Alexis Sanchez, Fernando Torres, Michael Owen and Andy Carroll are easy examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.