It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrespective,he is definitely more comparable to Mahrez.
Definitely reminds me of Mahrez the clips Ive seen....bit more aggressive with the ball would you say...more willing to take the man on possibly....??

What do you think of Mcatee...just seen clips so know nothing about him but seems a little bit of fdeon crossed with the creativity of Gundogan with his passing?

Definitely reminds me of Mahrez the clips Ive seen....bit more aggressive with the ball would you say...more willing to take the man on possibly....??

What do you think of Mcatee...just seen clips so know nothing about him but seems a little bit of fdeon crossed with the creativity of Gundogan with his passing?

Palmer has a bit more in his locker,more speed and more directness for a start,he just obviously lacks the experience and consistency.

McAtee is incredibly gifted and very,very,silky.....he has wonderful vision and technique and he makes the game look easy.A player who would benefit from a higher and tougher standard next season.
Maybe not a bad hybrid comparison you have come up with,i'd throw a bit of David Silva in there too.

Do they? Maybe you shouldn't assume too much and think you're above and beyond everyone.
People always say that, but you know, it's past due for me to start blowing raspberries back at them.

...but might also explain why the club doesn't seem to care about all the negative, biased stories in the press. Non-football people don't understand how much it means to fans.
The confidentiality need that occurs in Company takeovers, legal disputes etc is normal practice now for cfg regarding multi million pound deals.
Who can blame them, leaks are the last thing you want where large sums of.money are involved so NDAs are typically involved to prevent actual leaks rather than media speculation printing their lies as fact.

The devil is in the detail not the intention so until everything is legally resolved cfg at least will be conservative with progress.

Are we suddenly that skint we need to balance the books and try and make a profit in a transfer window?
Bringing two, albeit very good players in and selling three very good players just doesn't seem like we are pushing on like we should, and have failed to do so in the past.
Also, bringing in a load of youngsters to fill spots doesn't sound like a great way to defend a title, it sounds like the wishes of supporters who want to see us lift the net spend trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.