It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only teenage girls either, there was a 'classy' 30/40 year old woman at the England game with a "Mrs Grealish" England shirt with the number 69 on it. Can you imagine being her kids and going back to school :(
Haha she was clearly a season ticket holder at Bradbury Hall

It's really all that should matter, could care less about his looks or appeal.

Don't think anyone cares about his looks, Haaland is not exactly model material either.

He's a boring but effective player, people will always be drawn to players who play exciting football and Kane doesn't.

I was excited by both Walker and Sterling (esp)...I look purely from an on the pitch performance level. Id take a player from any team as long as i thought they were good enough.

My problem with Kane is based on him on the pitch....he lacks intensity, movement, pressing. he goes missing in big games. (check out his scoring record agasint the top 6 in the prem....Messi's is better and he plays in a different league and it pails in comparrison next to Kuns who scored more than double than Kane against the top 6).....besides Leicester and Arsenal, Kanes record against the top 6 is poor. .....My opinon on Kane has nothing to do with his performances for England..I accept that even very very good players can look poor/indifferent in internationals esp when managed by the likes of Southgate who had a very defensive approach. I accept his attributes as well...great link up play and a very very good finisher...but or me as I have said previously against the best or in the big big matches he goes missing time after time as his record shows. I actually think he will slow us down in attack

We get him at least Judge him over at least half a season with us.

What you mean to say is that you hope a lot of our fans would be slightly underwhelmed, because that would support your viewpoint.

Can you define " a lot"?
Well Kane and Grealish divide opinion fact.

I would say if he signed (Kane) 60 /40 would be happy, if little Alf signed I would put it considerably higher, 90 plus.

Like the scouting team that bought Rodwell , RSC and let's not forget Mendy.

Kane is not slow?

If Arry signs, next season we could play 50 plus games, does he look a player that could handle that? I am not convinced he could.

I have said many times , whoever this club signs I will back fully and I am sure we all would, but he has not yet signed and this is a debate on his capabilities.

It's not the Harry and Jack fan boy site.
It's become the @keeper whinging site.

If we sign both Kane and Grealish and fail to win the league next season, it looks like you are saying it will be because of those two signings, is that correct?

Don't think anyone cares about his looks, Haaland is not exactly model material either.

He's a boring but effective player, people will always be drawn to players who play exciting football and Kane doesn't.
This is like arguing the playstyle of two teams, one playing exciting football but not quite there while one playing boring/ugly/stale but getting results. I know which one I'd settle for.

Terrible but why would we lose 100m? Don't understand that logic
Before even considering amortisation of wages
sold Jesus 45M and Bernardo 45M =90M
Bought Grealish 80M and Kane 140M = 220M

Delta of 130M and you can bet your bottom dollar Kane anemic Grealish wages will be much higher than Bernardo and Jesus

I just don't see at all the improvement for that outlay, Kane I can understand (although would put all my eggs in Haaland basket personally) but Grealish not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.