It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the scouting team that bought Rodwell , RSC and let's not forget Mendy.

Kane is not slow?

If Arry signs, next season we could play 50 plus games, does he look a player that could handle that? I am not convinced he could.

I have said many times , whoever this club signs I will back fully and I am sure we all would, but he has not yet signed and this is a debate on his capabilities.

It's not the Harry and Jack fan boy site.
Aguero never played 50 games a season , nor has Jesus.

And Kane had 37 direct goal involvements in 35 games, also playing in a much more competitive and respectable league.

This is the same Bundesliga that made fucking Paco Alcacer look like a world beater, same league Werner was scored 30 in before moving to Chelsea? no thanks. I'd rather settle for the better/experienced option.

"Much more respectable league"

Ha! Sky propaganda alive and kicking. Haaland has more CL goals at 20 than Kane at 28.

If you’ve got nothing more to add than you don’t like Kane and don’t want Grealish then stop posting. That will stop people like myself having to respond to the usual lies or reasons. It will then stop becoming like ground hog day on here.

Not putting words in anyone's mouth. You said if we sign those two we "HAVE" to win the league.
well I would say we would, we have won the title last season, then adding two top players at over 200m and big wages on top, I would think Khaldoon and HRH would expect to do the same this season, you would not?

well I would say we would, we have won the title last season, then adding two top players at over 200m and big wages on top, I would think Khaldoon and HRH would expect to do the same this season, you would not?
No, I think they are more realistic than saying we HAVE to win the league.

Aguero next played 50 games a season , nor has Jesus.
And losing Aguero cost us dear many times, he missed a lot of games especially early in his career for us.

Pep made him far more professional off the pitch and his fitness was much improved.

No option on here, it's not allowed, pathetic when it ends up in name calling because you have a differing opinion of a player from another club.
when I pointed out that Kane has done it for years in the PL and is therefore a lesser risk, your reply was what? and you wonder why you garner so many people disagreeing with you?

Kane is coming off a good season where he showcased his goal scoring And his around game with so many assists.

At spurs he is vital which means he gets flogged to death, rushed back from any injury too soon as they just need him to play

Can't doubt his quality but some on here seem to. I kind of understand the fuss over haaland but I just have a nagging doubt in my mind over him. Might actually be more his agent but I don't see him as a 10 year signing, he will be off quicker than that wherever he ends up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.