It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose both Bernardo and Jesus for those two I would be gutted.

Totally agree. Personally, I'd take adding just Danny bloody Ings, and keeping fhem two, than Kane and Grealish instead of those two. Which I just don't think improves us. Not without an additional top forward.

This is like arguing the playstyle of two teams, one playing exciting football but not quite there while one playing boring/ugly/stale but getting results. I know which one I'd settle for.

No because that's a bullshit false equivalence and you know it.

Haaland has scored 57 goals in 59 games. That is results.

The choice is exciting player who's getting results, or boring player who's getting results.

If you prefer Kane, fine, but don't blame people for being more interested in another option.

Ridiculous amounts of excuses flying in on this very thread and some people just can`t help themselves in looking for negatives all the time.
He looks like he’s ageing quickly, injuries look like they’re catching up with him, just like Sergio, though Sergio still had a power run in him.
He’s slow, not sure anyone can disagree with that.
He also spends a large part of the game jogging around the pitch, jogging to press, half arsed most of the time, in the fact he hardly ever actually presses anyone, apart from when he try’s to cripple someone.
He drops deep, lays the ball off and when it breaks and ends up in the box, he ain’t there.
He doesn’t put a shift in over 90 minutes.
We’ve seen in every England game and you see it in Spurs games too.
He’s scores and everyone thinks he’s had a great game.
He may be only 28, but his all round game makes him look like a 32 year old.

It's become the @keeper whinging site.

If we sign both Kane and Grealish and fail to win the league next season, it looks like you are saying it will be because of those two signings, is that correct?
Don't put words into peoples mouths.

I said if we pay 200m on those two or any other two players , if we were not to win the league it would be a major disappointment.

Once you start paying 100m for any individualy the expectation gets crazy.

Our owners want Champions League success, we all do, that's the ultimate target, as well as continuing to dominate the domestic game.

And Kane had 37 direct goal involvements in 35 games, also playing in a much more competitive and respectable league.

This is the same Bundesliga that made fucking Paco Alcacer look like a world beater, same league Werner scored 30 in before moving to Chelsea? no thanks. I'd rather settle for the better/experienced option.

Don't put words into peoples mouths.

I said if we pay 200m on those two or any other two players , if we were not to win the league it would be a major disappointment.

Once you start paying 100m for any individualy the expectation gets crazy.

Our owners want Champions League success, we all do, that's the ultimate target, as well as continuing to dominate the domestic game.
Not putting words in anyone's mouth. You said if we sign those two we "HAVE" to win the league.

Like the scouting team that bought Rodwell , RSC and let's not forget Mendy.

Kane is not slow?

If Arry signs, next season we could play 50 plus games, does he look a player that could handle that? I am not convinced he could.

I have said many times , whoever this club signs I will back fully and I am sure we all would, but he has not yet signed and this is a debate on his capabilities.

It's not the Harry and Jack fan boy site.
We scouted Bony too.
Now he was slow and lazy.

The choice is exciting player who's getting results, or boring player who's getting results.

If you prefer Kane, fine, but don't blame people for being more interested in another option.
No option on here, it's not allowed, pathetic when it ends up in name calling because you have a differing opinion of a player from another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.