It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saying he is trying to make a move happen.
Already denied mate, our target is just Kane for now. Zahavi is just trying his best to get Lewa good money or a big final move, won't be surprised if Chelsea go for him in case they can't land Haaland.

Grealish I sort of get, though he’ll be near £100m and don’t think we really need him or see what extra he brings than what we’ve already got, apart from drawing fouls/diving.
I know he’s a good player, but who’s he replacing?
I think a quality left back and a midfield enforcer would be a better priority.
Can’t get excited by Kane, regardless of the cost cos I don’t think he’s a good fit and will slow us down, at £130m or there abouts it’s even more shocking considering his lack of pace and stamina.
Just the way I feel.
Thank goodness for Pep then

Don't put words into peoples mouths.

I said if we pay 200m on those two or any other two players , if we were not to win the league it would be a major disappointment.

Once you start paying 100m for any individualy the expectation gets crazy.

Our owners want Champions League success, we all do, that's the ultimate target, as well as continuing to dominate the domestic game.
Tbh I don’t think our owners expectations can get any higher. The Aim every season is to win the lot.

Buying Kane/JG guarantees nothing but gives us a damn good chance of success.

If we get them onboard great if not we will still be competitive. The current City team lack clinical finishers. Exchanging Jesus for Kane will rectify this problem. Bernardo’s goal haul is poor so JG will also solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.