It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tolmie's hairdoo

Save me searching….

Did you ever find out what the excitement at CFG was? Hoping it wasn’t just their bonuses.

As it’s one of my favourite tunes of all time (Before Simple Minds went all crappy starting with Don’t you forget about me) what was the “Promised you a miracle” video about?

They are still all giddy!! I don't think it is down to getting the £650m loan, either!

It was described as our business already being done, which makes me wonder what/who we are still waiting on?

Agree with all that except that I have faith that Pep and our players would sort Grealish out. I see signs that that Grealish is actually maturing as a person anyway and it might not be as much as a problem as we think.

Happy Jack won’t be dominant in our dressing room - he will need to toe the line and get his head down. He will have a fight on his hands to get in the starting 11 - as all the squad do - he’s not been used to that at Villa - so a whole new scenario for him. Life will get far tougher, his boss will be tougher and he will have the option to improve hugely as a player but he will need to step up - big time. I’m guessing he knows this; so we will soon know if he’s up for the challenge.

I mean yeah definitely if they were having a window of the sort of level they did when they signed Neymar and Mbappé, maybe. Isn't remotely close to that since is it, just some transfers on a free, others plugging gaps in squad. Hakimi is their only good signing in a few windows, which says a lot
The keeper is a great signing but I honesty think they will lose Mbappe, Real will find the money from somewhere.

'Starred' is a strong word. He's not been any more than average for a very long time. No-one is going to pay £50m+ for a striker who scored 1 in 3 last season, and looked like he didn't fit into any system... even Brazil's.

Ben White is moving for £50m because (a) he's English, (b) Arsenal are desperate, and (c) Arteta doesn't know what he's doing.

Football is stupid.
It's a perfectly valid counterpoint which explains why White could be valued quite high but my problem is the valuation of Jesus being so low.
Even with the points you raise about his contributions the facts remain he is a full Brazilian international who has been plying his trade for the best team in the league for a few years and coached by the best in the world
As underwhelming as some think he's been, and I'm not one of those, he's still a top quality all round player with years ahead of him.
I'd say in the current marking we should have a price tag of no less than 70m.
I doubt there would be many takers but that's his value in my eyes.

(Grealish to City and Bernardo gone in 3 days - was the tweet)

This guy has over 4000 blues following him on Twitter and has a podcast… but then makes up transfer stuff for clicks and listens? Why lie to fellow blues just for the hope that deal happens and then people say, oh he’s ITK?

I don’t actually think there’s anyone these days 100% reliable.

The transfer season has turned into a war zone where every man and his dog wants that ‘ITK status’ ha… Means everything that tag to a lot of footy fans.

It’s a humbling experience this summer for some blues that we aren’t just buying at ease. It’s a difficult thing to do sign top top players. Deadline day, here we come!
It was 36 hours, not three days

59533897-0152-4D96-9892-D143B1892D21.jpeg
Deleting the tweet after it was proven to be false and pretending it never happened is cowardly behaviour. At least own your bullshit.
Mind you, someone on here said it would be done next Friday, while another Twitter ’ITK’ named the 26th of July as the day he signs.
Wonder if they will be deleting as well?

Agree with all that except that I have faith that Pep and our players would sort Grealish out. I see signs that that Grealish is actually maturing as a person anyway and it might not be as much as a problem as we think.
I hope your right with the last paragraph and don't doubt for one second IF Grealish came in and starting getting too big for his boots, Fern and co would be giving him a proper slap.

They are still all giddy!! I don't think it is down to getting the £650m loan, either!

It was described as our business already being done, which makes me wonder what/who we are still waiting on?

Holidays I reckon. Arsenal can’t announce Ben White till he comes back off holiday. Neither can the rags with Sancho with the player in the kit.

Just to recap, because you obviously got lost and 24 hours is a long time to remember things. You called out Silverfox2 for suggesting Chelsea are less than honest with their transfer fees. According to you it’s the wildest conspiracy theory you ever heard. By engaging in such allegations, according to your strange logic, it justifies the allegations of fans of other clubs who accuse Manchester City of financial doping. The inference being if Silverfox2 stops, so will they.

I’m not the type of person to judge others by the most scant of information on a social media forum. But if I was to do that, you got picked on at school, never cheated at Monopoly and you are the proud owner of a Blue Peter badge.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

He went beyond saying they are not honest with there transfers and suggested that Chelsea get more money when they sell there players because their owners connections to Putin mean unnamed buying clubs buying unnamed players mean there owners who may or may not have business dealing in Russian are over paying Chelsea for their cast offs

It is a wild allegation

I was not defending rival fans for making similar allegations about us or suggesting we that if we do not make such allegations about other clubs that will somehow stop them from doing so just pointing out that @Silvafox is probably a giant hypocrite for making perhaps more wild allegations about Chelsea than those who make similar allegations about us given that fixing player sales seems more convoluted than say fixing sponsorship or wages but no doubt complaining and calling them out for doing so

After all we where actually investigated and punished and our owner makes Abramovich and his connections look insignificant and perhaps even when compared to Putin given the state of the Russian economy and its pariah status tho it does probably wield more power in other aspects than the UEA

Who cares where I was or what I was doing for 24hrs did not realize there where rules about length of time between reply’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.