It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
“CR7” incoming & Bluemoon rejoices.

ronaldo-cr7.gif
Wasn't that the time he scored an irrelevant fourth goal in a Champions League final rout and yet sought to make it all about himself?

#needy prick

There was another poster on here who I agree with on the fake Ronaldo issue.....I would refuse to attend a single game while he played for us, can’t stand the ****.....and I endured the Pearce era and even that little red prick Andy Cole.
Do not forsake us; look what Denis achieved and dare to dream.

Richarlison reminds me too much of what we have in Jesus. Lewin to me is more and out and out striker. He scored a lot last year and his movement around the box is very good. And he scores a lot with his head. It’s like a younger Kane almost.
Gabriel knows how to smile at least. I do highly rate Richarlison but I can't help but feel that he may be a freer and therefore better player if he had a sunnier disposition. Ditto, Martial at Utd.

I do rate rate Calvert Lewin though, despite his play acting getting Kyle Walker sent off the other season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.